This Is Why I'm Broke

Forgot about this site. Came across it while going down the Grass Ski rabbit hole. Didn't want to derail that thread. Can't imagine it hasn't been posted up before, probably been a while.

So who's getting what? Would be great to have one or two of everything all together like some Mad Max scene. Kind of liking that Ripsaw Luxury Off Road Super Tank.

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/ele...-rollerblades/

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

Watched the roller blades video. Made me want rush out and buy a pair ASAP. What thrills!!! What excitement!!!

Looks thrilling.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Not quite as exciting as the awesome electric rollerblades,

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Watched the roller blades video. Made me want rush out and buy a pair ASAP. What thrills!!! What excitement!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Looks thrilling.
    Endorsements are rolling in.

That hop @ .04 secs., sick!