FS: Black Diamond Cirque 35 ski pack

For sale: BD Cirque 35 ski pack. This guy: https://www.blackdiamondequipment.co...81192_cfg.html

It is the blue color and frame size S/M. I am 6'1" and 180 lbs and it actually fits me well (I have a slightly shorter torso and slightly longer legs) but the shoulder harness is a little shorter than I prefer. This would probably properly fit anyone up to 5'9" and under (or up to 5'10-5'11" with a slim build).

It is in excellent condition, used for exactly one short day tour. It also comes with the optional lid from BD as well. The pack was originally $200 and the lid was $40 ($240 total). I'm looking for $160 shipped which is almost 40% off retail.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RlbAbmZ.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	3.16 MB 
ID:	250367

Last edited by BrokeSomeRibs; 10-10-2018 at 04:20 PM.

This appears to be great touring pack. I fondled it a few time in the shop, but went with the smaller dawn patrol since I already have a large ski pack. Well designed, super light, looks like a good ski pack.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Thanks for the mini review. My experience with it was the same. Great pack, innovative design, extremely light. I just need a slightly longer set of shoulder straps.

Snowing in Denver right now!

Yes, I also want to endorse this as an outstanding touring pack for the seller. Bought one preseason last year and skied with it ~75 times last year. I have never used a better-designed touring pack. Has held up exceedingly well so far. BD really nailed it with this one.