196cm Dynafit Huascaran with Speedskins

Buddy of mine is moving to warmer climates so I'm helping him sell some of his gear.

196cm Dynafit Huascaran with barely-used Speedskin skins. Skis were drilled for Dynafit and holes will be plugged once I get some more plastic plugs. Skis have about 15 days on them, no core shots but there were a few filled scratches. Topsheets have a couple nicks but nothing bad.

$SOLDDDDD
    Last edited by cstefanic; 01-09-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Just an fyi that somebody tried to sell this same setup (184s, though, I think) with bindings and ended up around $250. I think your price might be high.

Seth

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Hey thanks. Buddy says OBO but is hoping for around $350 after shipping. Will pass on to him any offers.

Quote Originally Posted by cstefanic View Post
    Hey thanks. Buddy says OBO but is hoping for around $350 after shipping. Will pass on to him any offers.
    Just an FYI, that is wishful thinking. These were being blown out 1-2 years ago for less than that brand new. Bindings included is a different story. Great ski though.

$199 for the skis on Evo in the fall of '16 iirc. Don't think they had skinz for that price though.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Price police has spoken, dropped to $300 shipped.

Bump for price drop.

Just happened to get on here 4 1st time in years, as this website makes one feel dirty.... Sure enuf. Lets see looked up the items at retail price. Items offered are practically new, and at 71% off. Yet the "price police are still on it like you're getting taken. Website still full of jongs and dongs...later....

Price police on here crack me up. Supply and demand- if people didn't want to pay the price they wouldn't! The Huascaran is indeed a sick ski. Shaped and stiff enough to charge yet still with a playful amount of rocker. I indeed purchased them for dirt cheap brand new as there seemed to be a dearth of them left a year or two after they stopped making them.
    A quick search reveals that OP's price was very reasonable, and with lightly used speedskins (AKA Pomocas) to boot! Those skins alone would fetch a pretty penny, 1,000x better than BD IMO.
    Good luck selling them, I'd seriously consider buying another pair if they were the 177s.

I'm cool with the TGR Police; nobody is here to make a living off this, just to help people out. I'll haggle much more with someone on eBay or CL but here is a community so 'whatever' is my feeling.

Bump