196cm Dynafit Huascaran with Speedskins

Buddy of mine is moving to warmer climates so I'm helping him sell some of his gear.

196cm Dynafit Huascaran with barely-used Speedskin skins. Skis were drilled for Dynafit and holes will be plugged once I get some more plastic plugs. Skis have about 15 days on them, no core shots but there were a few filled scratches. Topsheets have a couple nicks but nothing bad.

$300 shipped for everything.

Topsheets:

Previous mount:

Bases:

Dimensions:

Skins:

Skins on skis:

Inspected by #33 him/herself!
    Last edited by cstefanic; 05-17-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Just an fyi that somebody tried to sell this same setup (184s, though, I think) with bindings and ended up around $250. I think your price might be high.

Seth

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Hey thanks. Buddy says OBO but is hoping for around $350 after shipping. Will pass on to him any offers.

Quote Originally Posted by cstefanic View Post
    Hey thanks. Buddy says OBO but is hoping for around $350 after shipping. Will pass on to him any offers.
    Just an FYI, that is wishful thinking. These were being blown out 1-2 years ago for less than that brand new. Bindings included is a different story. Great ski though.

$199 for the skis on Evo in the fall of '16 iirc. Don't think they had skinz for that price though.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Price police has spoken, dropped to $300 shipped.