FS: DeLorme inReach SE, NIB

Brand new in box DeLorme inReach SE for sale. Bought it before they announced the new smaller model that comes out later this summer (for twice the price, but hey). Hoping to cover what I paid, $180+~$10 ship.

Delorme or Garmin?? I don't think Delorme is producing any more models since the Garmin aquisition....

This one is the OG Delorme version, new in box. It is smaller and lighter (and in this case, cheaper) than the monstrosity that Garmin released after the Delorme acquisition. Functionality is the same; both are compatible with the Earthmate app.

Used my Delorme SE for the first time two weeks ago, like it a lot. It paired with my smartphone at home, but it wouldn't pair in the BC, glad I could still message with the keypad. I like the size of the new mini's, but hate to lose the keypad.

Don't forget if you get one of these (any one) you have to buy a subscription plan to be functional.

That new mini look interesting.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot