Sleds & trailer (2007/08 M8s)

SOLD.

Thanks for looking.

Looking to sell a pair of M8s (2007 & 2008) and a Beartrack tilt trailer. Both sleds have been great for getting into some interesting ski terrain without skinning for miles, but my schedule hasn't been all that helpful in finding time to use them. Both sleds show signs of use but are in solid mechanical shape. Located in Red Lodge, Mont.; buy 'em now and you can be the jackass braaping laps and pissing off all the skinners on Gardiner Headwall when the pass opens.

2008 M8 (orange): 1943 miles, aftermarket intake but otherwise stock; w/factory cover
    2007 M8 (green): 3740 miles, reportedly had a fresh top end around 3k, definitely a new stator last winter, aftermarket intake and pipe; w/aftermarket cover
    Beartrack trailer: 2007, aluminum construction, with spray guard, light enough to tow behind a wagon or small SUV (just remember that it's 8.5' wide)

Would consider trading the whole kit for a 20-foot-ish enclosed trailer, possibly with cash on either end depending on the trailer. Not interested in trading for other vehicles.

I'd prefer to sell the pair of sleds and trailer together, and I'm definitely not selling the trailer without selling the sleds first, unless you want to pay $6850 for the trailer. If you do, please let me know, I'll be happy to make that work.

(skis and poles not included)
    Last edited by anotherVTskibum; 08-06-2018 at 05:40 AM. Reason: sold.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Damn.

I have a 16' enclosed twin axle "car hauler" type enclosed trailer. V nose, ramp, it's actually wired with a breaker box, interior lights, etc. I have a bunch of stuff in it now until I move into my new place in a couple weeks. It's in Bozeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Damn.

I have a 16' enclosed twin axle "car hauler" type enclosed trailer. V nose, ramp, it's actually wired with a breaker box, interior lights, etc. I have a bunch of stuff in it now until I move into my new place in a couple weeks. It's in Bozeman.
    Hmmm. We should talk. I'm not entirely sure I can cram everything I own (including two motorcycles) into a 16' trailer, but if I'm sufficiently good at Tetris while packing, it might just work.

(Looking for an enclosed trailer because I'm moving back east come August, and nobody rents a car hauler big enough for my pickup, so towing it with a rented box van is out).

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I'll PM you when I get done with work. This thing holds alot of stuff. In super nice condition. Tires have 2500 miles on them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys
    Did you buy those from Luke and Kelsey in RL? If so, I can vouch for the prior owners being very mechanically inclined and taking excellent care of them.

Regardless, those Suzuki motors are some of the most reliable 2 stroke 800s ever made. Good deal on awesome ski sleds.

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeAl View Post
    Did you buy those from Luke and Kelsey in RL? If so, I can vouch for the prior owners being very mechanically inclined and taking excellent care of them.

Regardless, those Suzuki motors are some of the most reliable 2 stroke 800s ever made. Good deal on awesome ski sleds.
    A small world indeed, I did buy them from Luke and Kelsey.

Bump. Price on the sign on the lawn is now $6,400; willing to consider reasonable offers.