FS: full Sollyfit set-up: STH14, Plum Guide, Plates

SOLD SOLD SOLD

FS: Full Sollyfit set-up: STH14, Plum Guide, Plates. $365+ship for package (not looking to split). Preference to active gear swappers.

Plum Guides. Look-branded. RV of 12, ~340 grams/binding. Includes leashes and wood screws. I replaced the heel pins this month. Used 30 days, in solid shape.

Sally STH14. 115 brakes (currently bent to 125 ski). Skied 4 days.

Sollyfit plates. Not sure if pre-Rad or Rad... Includes wood screws for mounting.

I have lots of machine screws for mounting the STH14/Plums bindings to the plates, but not sure if I have a complete set. Will work with buyer to make sure they have access to all necessary screws through Binding Freedom or my stash.

Pics coming...
    Last edited by meter-man; 05-16-2018 at 02:42 PM.
    sproing!

Pics

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    sproing!

If you're willing to split the Sally's, I'm interested in those. (Yes, I can read)

Those look like the Rad plates to me.

Perfect setup for someone with a pair of Lhasas with too many holes who needs a pow-ski to do it all or travel with. Nice thing about plates is they rarely have a hole conflict.

Good deal. Even if you don't need a convertible setup. The front plates can be used a shim for near-neutral ramp with the plum guides. And still have a bomber alpine binding on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Those look like the Rad plates to me.

Perfect setup for someone with a pair of Lhasas with too many holes who needs a pow-ski to do it all or travel with. Nice thing about plates is they rarely have a hole conflict.

Good deal. Even if you don't need a convertible setup. The front plates can be used a shim for near-neutral ramp with the plum guides. And still have a bomber alpine binding on the side.
    It's like you're in my head man...

I originally put together an earlier iteration of this set-up for a pair of Lhasas... and then after I broke those, I used the toe plates to shim the Plums on a pair of Praxis...

NW Skier - noted.
    sproing!

Dibs, pm sent