Thread: Signs of Summer

Signs of Summer

0) Cussing out the tangled wads of garden hose and electrical cord when it was stowed so neatly. How does this shit happen? Hose gnomes? Electrical cord sprites?
    1) Searching for the tools, again, so carefully catalogued and stashed. Where's my socket set?
    2) A fresh bottle of gin.
    3) Limes and avocados in the fridge.
    4) Callouses ( and the blister preambles).
    5) Sore back from digging, raking, dealing with tangled wads (see 0).
    6) White wine.
    7) Getting smeared with winters tarp goo unfurling the garden and lawn furniture.
    8) Sweep the deck.
    9) Digging out the tennis rackets (raquets?) and balls. No I don't golf as long as I can move fast enough not to have to.
    10) Setting up the fans, unsticking windows.
    11) Stashing the winter blankets.
    12) Fill the potholes in the drive (more).
    13) Exhume the shorts and cotton t-shirts from the bottom of the clothespiles.
    14) Bemoan the lack of nonblack socks. Style maven I'm not.
    15) Bags of shit (bull and chicken). Compost applique'.
    16) Tune up the lawnmower. Fuck that, buy a new one.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Signs of Summer

17) all those young ladies in town now wearing clothing that would temp the Jesus

18) all the old farts with the ragtops out of storage and cruising the ‘hood

19) seeking out the high country for the May long weekend to escape the low valley biting bugs that make gardening in the late evening an exercise of extreme will.

Haha I like #16

Tomorrow:
    17) Poison ivy/oak/sumac

When your balls stick to your leg.

My wife bitchin the house is too cold cause I have the AC cranked

The nightly flower watering routine.

thunderstorms and panicked dogs.

Pemberton being the Canadian hotspot with a record-breaking 34C. Most interior towns recorded weather-breaking temps today. Creeks and rivers are raging!

May 6th I dirt biked and sledded in the same day! Fark yeah !!!

Isothermal in Alpine was spooky. The shity shale up there was water logged like mud. Creek crossings were next level sporty. Just a day in the life of a ratbagger eh ...

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Name:  received_10160021479055655.jpeg
Views: 250
Size:  15.0 KB

Sent from my XP7700 using TGR Forums mobile app

Run off and localized flooding. The valley as green as it will get until next spring. Allergies.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

+ Ice cold adult beverages on a hot day
    + Camping
    + Swimming Holes
    + Gully washers

- Ticks
    - Bugs
    - Humidity
    - August-dry in May
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

not summer here yet, my grass is still green.

mazderati is on it.... swamp land

waking up due to heat (no ac)
    mowing dead grass/growing weeds in the dust cloud
    i70 stopped dead. oh wait, that is all seasons
    more of those fucking annoying videos of young ones doing some extreme, lifestyle (rope jumps, flips into water, etc...) shit and smiling all the time. Not a dam beer or drink in the picture.

RED ROCKS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BCMountainHound View Post
    17) all those young ladies in town now wearing clothing that would temp the Jesus
    FTW

20) All those fatty's that shouldn't be allowed to wear tight fitting underwear like clothes in public - yic - turn off the light. please!
    ​I am not in your hurry

Moar of this....

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    thunderstorms and panicked dogs.
    Oh fuck did it go off here yesterday. Crazy in the afternoon, like 50,000 people lost power in the region, trees down, flooding, everything. But then a clear forecast for overnight and nothing on the radar for 500 miles at least so we went to bedbut at around 3:00 AM it fucking went nuts again. Insane lightning and thunder right over the house.

House damaged by crazed dog before we even woke up, dog hurt himself trying to chew and claw himself through a door into a bathroom trying to find safety I guess. Blood on the doorframe, splinters everywhere. This is nuts. Gets worse with every storm with this guy. He still looks crazed many hours later. More in the forecast for later today and overnight tonight, fuck. He can't keep living like this, it's like torture for him. Literally like torture. Vet hasn't even called me back.

Rental cars full of Chinese tourons driving like idiots have appeared the last few days here.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Moar of this....

Working my shoulders.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    When your balls stick to your leg.

Aka Batwings
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Oh fuck did it go off here yesterday. Crazy in the afternoon, like 50,000 people lost power in the region, trees down, flooding, everything. But then a clear forecast for overnight and nothing on the radar for 500 miles at least so we went to bedbut at around 3:00 AM it fucking went nuts again. Insane lightning and thunder right over the house.

House damaged by crazed dog before we even woke up, dog hurt himself trying to chew and claw himself through a door into a bathroom trying to find safety I guess. Blood on the doorframe, splinters everywhere. This is nuts. Gets worse with every storm with this guy. He still looks crazed many hours later. More in the forecast for later today and overnight tonight, fuck. He can't keep living like this, it's like torture for him. Literally like torture. Vet hasn't even called me back.
    No bullshit..thunder jacket. I've seen the craziest dogs immediately calm down when one is put on. I was skeptical until I saw it.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

yeah we have 'em. does a lot of good for the little guy, none for the big guy at all. he even sees that thing he starts to sketch out, he knows why it's out.

little guy sees it, he comes and sits at your feet until you put it on him, he wants it.

yeah we have 'em. does a lot of good for the little guy, none for the big guy at all. he even sees that thing he starts to sketch out, he knows why it's out.

little guy sees it, he comes and sits at your feet until you put it on him, he wants it.
    CBD?

Yeah someone said that yesterday I'm all for it just need to look into getting some for him