Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Domestic violence/dispute incident.

Most cops worst call.

Highly unpredictable, raging emotions, often drug-alcohol fueled, never a good ending.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Agreed. I once interceded when I saw a man beating on a woman. Like closed fist to the head beat-down. Having been raised that you never hit a woman, I got between them and pushed the guy backwards. A moment later the woman blindsided me with a flurry of spike heel whacks to the back of my head screaming "Leave him alone!!!". Took a divot out of my scalp.

Don't think I will go wading into a conflict like that again without substantial reinforcements. Or just take video while some other chivalrous guy bleeds.

Just a few days ago not far from here a guy died trying to help a woman being attacked: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.bfc39171b30f

Cemetaries are filling up with people who got up in the face of assholes who shot them and claimed the stand your ground defense. Hell, that dude that hassled that lady over the parking spot almost got away with shooting her husband after he got pushed by pushed him. If the video hadn't clearly shown him retreating well before the shot was fired... and the Florida jury might still acquit him faster than you can say George Zimmerman.
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 10-23-2018 at 07:40 PM.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

For purely verbal harassment I'd say it's definitely not worth it to intervene physically. If it's a physical assault intervening is the noble thing to do, but it's so easy for it to go horribly sideways. The firs responder rule about not becoming a victim yourself applies to civilian life too.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    OH, I get it. You want to in front of the camera instead of behind. Sort of a supporting actor. Good luck with that. Shit flies fast at times. You never know what can happen. Wouldn't it be a shame that the epitaph on your grave is, He felt good for a few minutes after escalating shit with an asshole. An asshole, btw, who may still be alive and walking free because he used a self defense - he said - she said - he said defense, because there was no video.
    Are you a fucking white women?

A new perspective
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6hnoCm6Fme0
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

DD, you know either of these women?

"timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    21% of white adults take some form of psychotropic medication, with women being twice as likely as men to have a prescription for a psychotropic medication. https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...chiatric-drug/

Extrapolating that info, it means that 30% of white women are on some form of antidepressant, antipsychotic and/or antianxiety information. That may help explain the illogical behavior that so many people seem to be exhibiting.

On a somewhat related note, I cannot think of a single women over the age of 25 that I know in the US who doesn't have some kind of chronic health issue or mental health issue. Was recently talking about this with a friend who was telling me about his GF's (25 years old) has rheumatoid arthritis. My gf has had ongoig autoimmune issues as well. My friend talked about how both his sisters, his mom, his GF, her friends all have issues. I did the same mental accounting. My gf, her friends, her mom, her aunts, my mom, my aunts (both by marriage and by blood), my sitster in law. Every single one of them have some kind of ongoing major health issue. I literally couldn't think of a single woman in my life who is perfectly healthy.

It makes me think there is something going on with hormonal birth control, environmental polutants or the food supply that is causing health issues in women. Seeing my GF go through this, her doctors first reaction was to tell her she had fatigue and try to put her on an antidepressant. My GF refused to go on antidepressants, kept pushing for tests and after months of testing the tests ultimately proved she was having autoimmune issues. How many women would just give up and take the drugs that the doctor gives them during the first pass? These drugs that they try to prescribe are serious, mind altering substances that change personality traits over time and 30% of white women are taking them for years on end...
    My wife went through almost the exact same thing and actually thanks to someone on here we narrowed it down to her tempurpedic mattress poisoning her. As soon as she stopped sleeping on that mattress a lot of her issues went away but it did destroy her thyroid. She still has lingering issues with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    DD, you know either of these women?

Great comments.

I have a hunch that at the deepest levels the racism and homophobia is more a product of one's upbringing and chosen environment than it is with regard to age or sex. I'd like to think that most of us older folks are less prone to racist or homophobic actions, words jokes, etc than we were 40 years ago. I know I was way less sensitive to offensive conversation and said quite a few stupid things I thought were funny at the time.. as did a lot of my friends. Most of them have changed, evolved out of that thanks to better awareness and general enlightenment thanks to getting out and about more socially and with regard to information. The folks I know who are still pretty racist live in bubbles filled with like minded assholes, either ignoring or denying accurate information that many of their preconceptions and biases about others are false.

It just so happens that a lot of younger people were also racists and homophobic back in the 60s and 70s by today's definitions. Many have grown out of it, but far too many did not. Just glad that more of today's youth have better info and upbringing to keep the trend moving away from the deplorable tendencies... and hoping those old idiots die off soon and their racist kids either see the light or have less political power as time goes on..

Quote Originally Posted by esseff View Post
    Domestic violence/dispute incident.
    Which is completely different than some racist asshole in a public place like a restaurant or on an airplane where you see what's going on from the beginning.

If you don't know what's going on from the start, then yeah stay out of it. I also agree that the smarter thing to do is stay out completely of every situation, but I'm slightly stoopid, but not entirely dumb. So it's situational for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    For purely verbal harassment I'd say it's definitely not worth it to intervene physically. If it's a physical assault intervening is the noble thing to do, ....
    Been there... had to do that.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Great comments.
    " Like even the black people say damn, enough. She wasn't THAT racist."

if its got tits or wheels...it will give you trouble..

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Great comments.
    too funny

"wait til I tell jesus about this shit"

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You really have missed a revolution in both law enforcement and public shaming that has/is happening in the modern world with the placement of literally a billion still and video, especially video, cameras in everyone's pocket. It's pretty cool. So many times now that video has changed the whole aftermath of an incident. Do you think that cop in Chicago, just as one example, would have even been charged if it wasn't for that dash cam video? Now he's in jail. Hey, goes all the way back to Rodney King.

Take a deep breath and think big, son.
    that revolution of people whose life revolves around their hand held object its functions, apps, ability to photo or video, place them on the webs where the others can waste their lives watching them
    take a deep breath put it down and do some livin without it today
    old man
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

if you intervene you better restrain the fucker the first time and not let go until the cops get there cuz gunz

yeah gunz is the wild card but you better figure on them if you feel like living

Benny's comment is right on, we're in the trouble days of the internet no doubt but the truth will eventually save us I think

i may be 180 degrees off on that, we'll see what happens. But one of my little tropes is "bad technology pushes us into trouble, then better technology pulls us out."

Well I learned from this thread that I will start watching Desus and Mero.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

North Carolina Woman Tells Black Sisters Waiting For AAA ‘You Don’t Belong’

The woman also threatened to “bring out my concealed weapons too.”

A North Carolina woman has been dubbed “South Park Susan” after harassing two black sisters waiting for AAA outside an apartment complex in south Charlotte.

Videos of the incident, which were shared by Chele Garris on Facebook, show the woman repeatedly asking the sisters, “Do you live here?” before telling them “I’m white … and I make $125,000 a year and I want to make sure that you’re all up in here.”

The sisters, who were waiting for the vehicle roadside assistance service outside the Camden Fairview Apartments in SouthPark, are also told by the woman that she is “fucking fabulous,” before she threatens to “bring out my concealed weapons.”

“Is your boyfriend here? Is your baby daddy here? Nobody cares, I’m white and I’m hot,” she said. “You’re hanging around in a place you don’t belong.”

Though the incident occurred on Oct. 19, the videos have gone viral after being uploaded to social media on Friday.

The sisters told Fox 8 on Saturday that they were “so distraught and still very upset about what has taken place only because of the color of our skin.”

“It’s so upsetting to know that today we still have this over racism going on in 2018,” they said.

Social media users identified the woman, noting that she worked for Spectrum Enterprises, a company that is a part of Charter Communications. In a statement provided to local ABC affiliate WSOC-TV, the company said that she had been terminated, identifying her only by her last name.

“The incident recorded in Charlotte is a blatant violation of Charter’s code of conduct and clearly disregards the company’s commitment to inclusion and respectful behavior,” it said. “As such, Ms. Westwood’s employment with the company has been terminated, effective immediately.”

A spokesperson for Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department told HuffPost that while they could not confirm the name of the suspect, “four criminal summons’ have been issued” including “two counts of communicating threats and two counts of simple assault.”

“Once the summons’ have been served the suspects [sic] name can be released,” a statement said.

Chele Garris did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment.

telling them “I’m white … and I make $125,000 a year
    ...yet you rent a shitty $1100 apartment

I’m white and I’m hot
    Batting 500 on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by pisteoff View Post
    ...yet you rent a shitty $1100 apartment .
    Naw, her sugar daddy pays her rent, I mean she's hawt after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

what the fuck is going on with white women

Speechless

I think it was STFU&gtfo who posted something about getting into a verbal altercation that could have gotten violent and then had the realization later that his real priority in life was his wife and kids.

I assume that people that are willing to engage in this level of racism in public are so angry or something that escalating to violent action is possible and may even be what they are trying to provoke.

I much prefer the longer term consequences of these people losing their careers, housing, etc over a one time interaction.

So much wrong here in North KaKalaKi....