Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    At least that one had a happy ending! According the video, the white girls got arrested, now have a restraining order, and now have to find a different place to live. HAHAHAHA! I don't know what led up to that, but that trash talking little white girl seemed straight psychotic. Definitely off her meds with a side of extra racism. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    At least that one had a happy ending! According the video, the white girls got arrested, now have a restraining order, and now have to find a different place to live. HAHAHAHA! I don't know what led up to that, but that trash talking little white girl seemed straight psychotic. Definitely off her meds with a side of extra racism. Wow.
    That one in the multi-colored pants has her tank top on backwards no doubt in an effort to show more skin. Also, gotta love their tacky hair dye jobs. What's the matter girls? Trying to look more Aryan? Don't like your natural dark hair?

Ahhh... Commerce City, Colorado. Keepin' it CLASSY!

At least that one had a happy ending! According the video, the white girls got arrested, now have a restraining order, and now have to find a different place to live. HAHAHAHA!
    No, you misread. The latino family said they were looking for a new place to live because those people lived across the street. And I don't blame them. So it isn't actually a happy ending, though it is good that the two assholes got arrested.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    No, you misread. The latino family said they were looking for a new place to live because those people lived across the street. And I don't blame them. So it isn't actually a happy ending, though it is good that the two assholes got arrested.
    Aww, dangit. That stinks. Were those chicks meth'd out or what?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Black never cracks
    Buuuuullllll shit! Lol

Stomping it!

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    Buuuuullllll shit! Lol

Stomping it!
    ^^ this moron. again.

wtf is going on with white men:
    This Dude Called The Cops After A Hard Foul In Pickup Basketball. Here’s The Incident Report.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0de86f4877b23

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    Buuuuullllll shit! Lol

Stomping it!
    Find that used underwear yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    This Dude Called The Cops After A Hard Foul In Pickup Basketball. Here’s The Incident Report.
    Lol wut? Dude's gonna hear it from his friends (if he has any) about being such a pansy.

The police really do need to start issuing fines to people who waste their time with non-crimes. Want to call the cops on a kid with a lemonade stand? Go for it, but when the officers show up, it will be just to hand you a ticket for being an idiot with too much time on your hands.

Lol wut? Dude's gonna hear it from his friends (if he has any) about being such a pansy.

The police really do need to start issuing fines to people who waste their time with non-crimes. Want to call the cops on a kid with a lemonade stand? Go for it, but when the officers show up, it will be just to hand you a ticket for being an idiot with too much time on your hands.
    Ugh. That's right next door to me. It would have been "Sterling, VA" 20 years ago, but now it's "Dulles" because Sterling has lower-income connotations.

Either way, it's stupid.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    these people have always been here with these views
    the moron messiah has empowered and embolden them
    even though they know there's a smjw with his life enhancement device waiting to film it
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    What a fucking pussy.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    What a fucking pussy.
    Nah. That guys a dick.

Pussys can take a pounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    these people have always been here with these views
    the moron messiah has empowered and embolden them
    even though they know there's a smjw with his life enhancement device waiting to film it
    no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    Ugh. That's right next door to me. It would have been "Sterling, VA" 20 years ago, but now it's "Dulles" because Sterling has lower-income connotations.
    huh, "Dulless" sounds ritzier than "Sterling" to people? I wouldn't have guessed.

I live like exactly 4 miles from there straight north across the river. Like a 40-mile drive though.

Sigh.....

https://www.facebook.com/SuccesfulTo...7381202983084/

White Woman Who Blocked Black Neighbor From Building Is Fired

By Melissa Gomez
    Oct. 15, 2018

A black man arrived at the entrance to the building where he lives in St. Louis late Friday night only to find himself blocked by a white neighbor who demanded proof he lived there.

“Please move, ma’am,” the man, D’Arreion Toles, says in a video he recorded of the encounter, which shows the woman with her dog on a leash standing in the doorway at the condominium complex, the Elder Shirt Lofts.

“I can,” she responds. “Do you live here?”

“I’ve already answered that question,” Mr. Toles, 24, replies as he continues to try to get in. “Excuse me.”

But the woman, Hilary Brooke Mueller, refused to move as she continued to ask Mr. Toles what unit he lived in and to see his key fob. When he declined to tell her, she remained in his path.

“If you want to come into my building —” she begins to say in the video.

“It’s not your building, you’re not the owner,” Mr. Toles says, getting past her. “Excuse me.”

Mr. Toles posted videos of the episode on his Facebook page on Saturday and they quickly spread on social media, where the then-unidentified woman was derisively referred to as “Apartment Patty.”

Over the weekend, Ms. Mueller’s employer, Tribeca-STL, which manages real estate elsewhere in the city, said in a statement on its website that it had reviewed the video and fired her. Tribeca does not own the building where Mr. Toles and Ms. Mueller live.

“The Tribeca-STL family is a minority-owned company that consists of employees and residents from many racial backgrounds,” officials with the company, an apartment complex in St. Louis, said. “We are proud of this fact and do not and never will stand for racism or racial profiling at our company.”

Mr. Toles said on Sunday that about 30 minutes after he got into his unit, a police officer knocked on his door and told him that Ms. Mueller felt “uncomfortable” about Mr. Toles being there. He said he told the officer that he was renting the unit and that he had shown Ms. Mueller his key fob.

Ms. Mueller could not be reached to comment. The Metropolitan Police Department in St. Louis said in an email on Monday that it responded to a 911 call that “was made because the caller did not know if the male subject was a tenant.”

It was the latest known instance of a white person caught on video confronting — and sometimes calling the police on — a black person performing everyday activities, such as babysitting, eating lunch or going to the pool.

In a Brooklyn deli last week, a white woman called the police after claiming that a young black boy touched her behind. (He had not.) In July, a black state lawmaker in Oregon said she was reported to the police as a “suspicious person” while talking to constituents in a suburban neighborhood.

In an interview on Sunday, Mr. Toles said he pulled out his phone to record the encounter “because I didn’t feel safe in the situation.”

He added: “At the end of the day, why would she call the police on me? I just walked in and went to my house.”

He said he was concerned that the situation would end up similar to what happened in Dallas last month when a black man was killed in his apartment after a white off-duty police officer entered, claiming she thought it was her unit.

“It’s kind of hitting me again, thinking about the whole thing,” he said of his encounter. “It’s pretty sad.”

He said it made him feel “like you can’t be who you are in America.”

In one of the videos, Mr. Toles is in an elevator and Ms. Mueller follows him. He says, “So now you’re going to follow me?”

“I am,” she replies.

In another video, she trails him in a hallway, saying she wants to introduce herself because he is a neighbor.

“I do not want to speak with you,” he says. “Please stop following me. I’m going to call the cops for harassment. That’s my next step.”

The last video shows Ms. Mueller outside his unit, with Mr. Toles standing in the doorway. “You just followed me all the way to my door,” he says. “And you see my keys in the door.”

“As a record I just want to say, ‘Hi, what is your name?’” she begins to say before Mr. Toles cuts her off.

“Ma’am — you just — no. Have a good night, ma’am,” he says. “Don’t ever do that again.”

Brandon Mueller, Ms. Mueller’s estranged husband, said in an interview on Sunday that he was shocked to learn about the encounter after he got messages and notifications on Facebook.

On Facebook, Mr. Mueller, who has a black father and white mother, posted a video in which he said he was disappointed about what happened. He said he had been separated from Ms. Mueller for more than a year and had not lived in the Elder Shirt Lofts building for just as long.

He said that he did not condone Ms. Mueller’s actions and that he had sent a Facebook message to Mr. Toles to show support. Mr. Mueller said Mr. Toles handled the situation in an “exceptional manner.”

Mr. Toles, who runs a marketing consulting company, urged people not to bother Ms. Mueller.

“Some people think I should have went after her more,” he said. “I’m not going to go after her. My whole purpose is to turn this negative into a positive.”

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    YES.....

https://www.facebook.com/SuccesfulTo...7381202983084/

White Woman Who Blocked Black Neighbor From Building Is Fired

By Melissa Gomez
    Oct. 15, 2018

A black man arrived at the entrance to the building where he lives in St. Louis late Friday night only to find himself blocked by a white neighbor who demanded proof he lived there.

“Please move, ma’am,” the man, D’Arreion Toles, says in a video he recorded of the encounter, which shows the woman with her dog on a leash standing in the doorway at the condominium complex, the Elder Shirt Lofts.

“I can,” she responds. “Do you live here?”

“I’ve already answered that question,” Mr. Toles, 24, replies as he continues to try to get in. “Excuse me.”

But the woman, Hilary Brooke Mueller, refused to move as she continued to ask Mr. Toles what unit he lived in and to see his key fob. When he declined to tell her, she remained in his path.

“If you want to come into my building —” she begins to say in the video.

“It’s not your building, you’re not the owner,” Mr. Toles says, getting past her. “Excuse me.”

Mr. Toles posted videos of the episode on his Facebook page on Saturday and they quickly spread on social media, where the then-unidentified woman was derisively referred to as “Apartment Patty.”

Over the weekend, Ms. Mueller’s employer, Tribeca-STL, which manages real estate elsewhere in the city, said in a statement on its website that it had reviewed the video and fired her. Tribeca does not own the building where Mr. Toles and Ms. Mueller live.

“The Tribeca-STL family is a minority-owned company that consists of employees and residents from many racial backgrounds,” officials with the company, an apartment complex in St. Louis, said. “We are proud of this fact and do not and never will stand for racism or racial profiling at our company.”

Mr. Toles said on Sunday that about 30 minutes after he got into his unit, a police officer knocked on his door and told him that Ms. Mueller felt “uncomfortable” about Mr. Toles being there. He said he told the officer that he was renting the unit and that he had shown Ms. Mueller his key fob.

Ms. Mueller could not be reached to comment. The Metropolitan Police Department in St. Louis said in an email on Monday that it responded to a 911 call that “was made because the caller did not know if the male subject was a tenant.”

It was the latest known instance of a white person caught on video confronting — and sometimes calling the police on — a black person performing everyday activities, such as babysitting, eating lunch or going to the pool.

In a Brooklyn deli last week, a white woman called the police after claiming that a young black boy touched her behind. (He had not.) In July, a black state lawmaker in Oregon said she was reported to the police as a “suspicious person” while talking to constituents in a suburban neighborhood.

In an interview on Sunday, Mr. Toles said he pulled out his phone to record the encounter “because I didn’t feel safe in the situation.”

He added: “At the end of the day, why would she call the police on me? I just walked in and went to my house.”

He said he was concerned that the situation would end up similar to what happened in Dallas last month when a black man was killed in his apartment after a white off-duty police officer entered, claiming she thought it was her unit.

“It’s kind of hitting me again, thinking about the whole thing,” he said of his encounter. “It’s pretty sad.”

He said it made him feel “like you can’t be who you are in America.”

In one of the videos, Mr. Toles is in an elevator and Ms. Mueller follows him. He says, “So now you’re going to follow me?”

“I am,” she replies.

In another video, she trails him in a hallway, saying she wants to introduce herself because he is a neighbor.

“I do not want to speak with you,” he says. “Please stop following me. I’m going to call the cops for harassment. That’s my next step.”

The last video shows Ms. Mueller outside his unit, with Mr. Toles standing in the doorway. “You just followed me all the way to my door,” he says. “And you see my keys in the door.”

“As a record I just want to say, ‘Hi, what is your name?’” she begins to say before Mr. Toles cuts her off.

“Ma’am — you just — no. Have a good night, ma’am,” he says. “Don’t ever do that again.”

Brandon Mueller, Ms. Mueller’s estranged husband, said in an interview on Sunday that he was shocked to learn about the encounter after he got messages and notifications on Facebook.

On Facebook, Mr. Mueller, who has a black father and white mother, posted a video in which he said he was disappointed about what happened. He said he had been separated from Ms. Mueller for more than a year and had not lived in the Elder Shirt Lofts building for just as long.

He said that he did not condone Ms. Mueller’s actions and that he had sent a Facebook message to Mr. Toles to show support. Mr. Mueller said Mr. Toles handled the situation in an “exceptional manner.”

Mr. Toles, who runs a marketing consulting company, urged people not to bother Ms. Mueller.

“Some people think I should have went after her more,” he said. “I’m not going to go after her. My whole purpose is to turn this negative into a positive.”
    FIFY

What's the over under that the white 'lady' was in some way trying to make a pass and it went horribly wrong?
    I see hydraulic turtles.

How would you do an over/under on that?

^69

boom

Golf Cart Gail...

"‘Golfcart Gail’ calls cops on black dad at his kid’s soccer game"

https://nyp.st/2ClESio

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    ^69
    I knew I could count on teh TRGs to deliver if I teed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Golf Cart Gail...

"‘Golfcart Gail’ calls cops on black dad at his kid’s soccer game"

https://nyp.st/2ClESio

Sicking. This is all so very very sicking.