Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    The threat nullified any chance he had at a lawsuit and likely opened himself to one.
    Any tenuous claim she had that she felt threatened was negated by her advancing on him and him retreating and asking her to stay away.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Any tenuous claim she had that she felt threatened was negated by her advancing on him and him retreating and asking her to stay away.
    That's why I think perhaps she tried to solicit and buy some coke from him.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Not sure who you are quoting there, but that comment is 100% BS. Nothing patently false and incendiary in nature should be allowed on public discussion boards. Yes, I would stifle BS "Free Speech".
    https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watc...et-83948101884

The president is falsely accusing social media giant Twitter for attacking free speech after it hit one of the president's tweets on mail ballots with a fact-check for the first time. Philip Rucker joins to discuss.

Not sure who you are quoting there, but that comment is 100% BS. Nothing patently false and incendiary in nature should be allowed on public discussion boards. Yes, I would stifle BS "Free Speech".
    Not a direct quote from anyone. It's a general right-wing sentiment that has been getting steadily louder and culminated with today's threat from Trump, via Twitter of course, to shut down social media platforms: https://www.npr.org/2020/05/27/86301...ng-on-his-twee

I'm conflicted on this--I'd probably feel differently if Dorsey wore a MAGA hat and was semi-selectively applying his TOS to liberals he didn't agree with. We're approaching a point where Twitter, YouTube, et al. may need to be treated more like traditional public airwaves. But, the willingness of conservatives to abrogate the rights of corporations, which for decades they have consistently argued should be nearly absolute, is undeniably hilarious. Even booner doesn't like irony that thiccc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Even booner doesn't like irony that thiccc.
    lol
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

We're approaching a point where Twitter, YouTube, et al. may need to be treated more like traditional public airwaves.
    they really should be at this point...expecting them to police the individual content is ludicrous at this point of cultural saturation

if they had some balls, they would just step up and take a stand as individual corporations and tell Trump or whoever to go fuck themselves and find another platform...then just live with the kneejerk labeling from whoever they pissed off

But, the willingness of conservatives to abrogate the rights of corporations, which for decades they have consistently argued should be nearly absolute, is undeniably hilarious. Even booner doesn't like irony that thiccc.
    well stated

and the base is happy to ignore the hypocritical moments cuz tribalism is more important than actual values

The base hasn't the brainpower to differentiate the two.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    And, I get the feeling that the lady is a New York, left wing jewish entitled princess who got sand in her vagina because a Harvard educated black male dare to occupy her bubble. Let's keep the poly ass-hat out of the thread, because it works both ways.
    You do realize that you just typed out a few blatant racist assumptions about the people involved in this incident?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    If I was that cocker and got to live at the shindler
    for forever home
    I'd be way more stoked than Reese seems

I'm trying to figure out why a Harvard edjumacated birds nerds would need to sue anybody.
    Bitch fucked up and got caught on viddey
    All sad fuckin bunny assumptions aside
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Oh and the wife got bit by an Aussie healer mutt Saturday in dimple sell on her run that drew blood
    Dog was leashed but owner sucked at refrain
    She apologuised gave her number
    The wife wrote it off
    We had this 140 lb rescue need that bit way to many people
    But certified and served as a therapy dog
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You do realize that you just typed out a few blatant racist assumptions about the people involved in this incident?
    I was only making birdwatcher jokes and if he was a chartered account I would have been allover the boring jokes
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    never mind his race he was a birdwatcher maybe even a birder,

we have marauding bird watchers in my hood, they will get all excited over some LBJ in a tree

Its kind of nauseating, I have not had to call the police as of yet but I can see its coming
    Possible pre-copcall solution: moar cats.

never heard the one about people that assume i guess.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Mine falls under the category of Quatsch. It was an off the cuff retort to an anti right-wing comment offered and quoted. But, you already knew that. You also know who I am voting for. Notice placed that if you (2d person) post Poly asshat in the padded room, you potentially open a pandora's box.
    Oh, and I would place money on everything that I said is true. For instance, 3.2 of 4.7 votes cast in 2016 in NYC were for Clinton. More Jews live in NYC than anywhere else in the world, except Israel. I know quite a few Amys, and every one is Jewish. Although historically, Cooper is a British name, it has been adopted by Jewish people. VP of an asset management firm walking her cocker spaniel off the leash during COVID pandemic....yes, that is an assumption.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Here's some personal advice, take it or leave it. If you meet a girl in NYC and want to get friendly, keep the assumptions to yourself until maybe, at least, she volunteers the story. Trust me, it could get awkward if you say the wrong thing.

There's a few Seinfelds all about this.

As a person who has worked and lived in Manhattan, I know what you mean.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

If you have a couple grams of coke all will be forgiven.

As a person who has worked and lived in Manhattan, I know what you mean.
    yeah, she’s canadian.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

She doesn't live in Manhattan? I'd be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    NYT says Mr. Karen carries dog treats just for this situation. The confrontation was premeditated.

So Mr. Karen seeks confrontation with a woman alone in the park, he then tries to goad her dog over to him while saying creepy threatening shit to Ms. Karen, then videos her reaction and uses it to ruin her.

And, I get the feeling that the lady is a New York, left wing jewish entitled princess who got sand in her vagina because a Harvard educated black male dare to occupy her bubble. Let's keep the poly ass-hat out of the thread, because it works both ways.
    Let's keep the anti Semitic shit out of the thread Schindler.

We're approaching a point where Twitter, YouTube, et al. may need to be treated more like traditional public airwaves.
    I have always felt all those dumb ass social media sites needed to be held responsible for the content spewed on their sites. If you want to stand in front of a public building and spew shit at the risk of a public beat down, be my guest. But spewing BS from behind a keyboard with no consequence is BS. People need to be held accountable for what they say or their "free speech" needs to be muzzled by the site that will have to pay the fines.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Absolutely. Sorry that you consider my remark anti-semitic.

If a white women was bird watching and a black man approached her in the bushes with an unleashed dog and then, when told to leash his dog (because that’s the rule for good reasons) he said fuck no Im going to call the cops on you - all you “this is an outrage she doesn’t deserve this!” posters would be singing the opposite tune. 100%

People need to be held accountable for what they say or their "free speech" needs to be muzzled by the site that will have to pay the fines.
    But then my favorite ski forum is going to get hammered because some nut is spewing some provocative (and apparently very, very considered) antisemitic nonsense.