Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    It seems clear to me this chick clearly got provoked and I find it hard to believe this dog was causing the dude any problems being off leash, but a couple fuck you's could have sufficed vs. the whole racial thing overreaction. Like that is the route she thought would solve the problem? Pretty strong evidence of what this lady really believes about given races.
    This, mind your own business. Thats how you get stabbed.

Real world perspective on how this shit often plays out without video...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...34b_story.html

what the fuck is going on with white women

People in NYC are usually pretty nice, but there is a pretty hard shell that develops for dealing with a lot of the shitty interactions that inevitably happen in a space with so many people. It’s a pro-active defense mechanism, a kind of “fuck me?!?, NO, FUCK YOU!” reaction. He owned her; she was clearly wrong; and she used her fuck-you shell to respond instead of pulling her head out of its protective bubble and realizing she was digging herself deeper. Now she’s paying the price.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    What's with all the "freedom" and anti-government people suddenly thinking there's something wrong with average citizens applying social pressure instead of relying on "the authorities?" It's like preferring lockdown to masks.
    It's funny watching some of the right wing kooks gyrate between "sure, it's perfectly normal to grab your guns and perform citizens arrest on a jogger - it's their fault for resisting!" and "no one needs to be policing dogs at the bird sanctuary..do so at your own risk!" and basically championing every narrative in between depending on who they think the "libs" are siding with. It's almost like they are morally rudderless in the absence of a perceived adversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    It's funny watching some of the right wing kooks gyrate between "sure, it's perfectly normal to grab your guns and perform citizens arrest on a jogger - it's their fault for resisting!" and "no one needs to be policing dogs at the bird sanctuary..do so at your own risk!" and basically championing every narrative in between depending on who they think the "libs" are siding with. It's almost like they are morally rudderless in the absence of a perceived adversary.
    Almost?

Heard birdwatcher could get fucked cuz he admitted he muttered "If you get to do what you want to do I'm going to do what I want to, and you're not going to like it" on his Facebook page.

A long time ago, they shifted from a policy based ideology to an "own the libs" based ideology. Everything makes sense if you look through that lens.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Heard birdwatcher could get fucked cuz he admitted he muttered "If you get to do what you want to do I'm going to do what I want to, and you're not going to like it" on his Facebook page.
    He was going to feed the dog a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Do you stick sharp objects into your ears when bored?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    He was trying to lure the dog to him with a treat.
    The threat nullified any chance he had at a lawsuit and likely opened himself to one.

The lady is an asshole and being punished for her behavior. However, I find the line of thinking "she was trying to get him murdered by the police, she should be charged for a threat with a deadly weapon, the police were on their way to kill him" line of thinking extreme. Statistically...none of that is likely to of happened and it is selling the police short. They are not all terrible humans...in fact, few are.

Also, pretty funny all the people yelling about racism and stereo types from her to him and then calling her a Karen...which is a modern stereo type of a white woman and a bit racially charged on it own.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    The lady is an asshole and being punished for her behavior. However, I find the line of thinking "she was trying to get him murdered by the police, she should be charged for a threat with a deadly weapon, the police were on their way to kill him" line of thinking extreme. Statistically...none of that is likely to of happened and it is selling the police short. They are not all terrible humans...in fact, few are.

Also, pretty funny all the people yelling about racism and stereo types from her to him and then calling her a Karen...which is a modern stereo type of a white woman and a bit racially charged on it own.
    Interesting nuanced take

Get the hell out of here!

Rant or say something moronic - never kind we have Steep for that role.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

<snip> calling her a Karen...which is a modern stereo type of a white woman and a bit racially charged on it own.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    Sorry you’re getting flamed for this. Some people have trouble with empathy and imagining other people’s situations.

I work with a 50-something white woman. She is very conservative and has a tendency to make inappropriate comments at work. I’m a 30-something male that is pretty laid back and I don’t get worked up about much, but sometimes she makes vaguely sexual remarks about me, and while I’m not threatened, it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable. I can’t imagine being a woman and putting up with shit 10x worse on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    You should document the fuck out of it and sue your employer for sexual harrassment then $$$$!

fify
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Can’t take you seriously because you don’t know how to use “have” instead of “of”.

Is there any data that this white people calling the police on black people for mundane things is actually a thing. Is it way out of proportion to the population of African American in the population? Are white Americans also making lots of calls on white people too? or do they disproportionately do it to POC??
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

And, I get the feeling that the lady is a New York, left wing jewish entitled princess who got sand in her vagina because a Harvard educated black male dare to occupy her bubble. Let's keep the poly ass-hat out of the thread, because it works both ways.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

what the fuck is going on with white women

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Is there any data that this white people calling the police on black people for mundane things is actually a thing. Is it way out of proportion to the population of African American in the population? Are white Americans also making lots of calls on white people too? or do they disproportionately do it to POC??
    You mean, like, in the last 72 hours?

Women kills son, alleges black man abducted him - https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...outputType=amp

White pastor caught having affair, claims black men kidnapped him - https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/05/...ng-hotel-room/

Many white people clearly believe that mentioning race to the police sets off the dog whistle

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    And, I get the feeling that the lady is a New York, left wing jewish entitled princess

Let's keep the poly ass-hat out of the thread
    I see what you did there.

On that note, I banged a New York left wing jewish entitled princess in college for a month or so and really regretted it. She used to call me at all hours to talk about our relationship which I thought was pretty nonexistent. I eventually convinced her she was just getting back at her parents by banging a gentile.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Reminds me of this meme. Haven't been in the rat flu thread recently so maybe it's been posted, but worth posting again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200522-180440.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	985.4 KB 
ID:	329892

I don't doubt that. They were pretty easy pickings in college, especially if you were holding a gram of blow
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    I don't doubt that. They were pretty easy pickings in college, especially if you were holding a gram of blow
    I was strictly drinking, never coke. But you may be onto something here. I wonder if this wasn't about the dog at all and instead she asked that black man for some cock and blow and he gave her a funny look, which set her off? A woman scorned...
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Reminds me of this meme. Haven't been in the rat flu thread recently so maybe it's been posted, but worth posting again.
    "Private companies should be allowed to do whatever they want!"

"I should be allowed to say whatever I want on Twitter regardless of what their Terms of Service say!"

never mind his race he was a birdwatcher maybe even a birder,

we have marauding bird watchers in my hood, they will get all excited over some LBJ in a tree

Its kind of nauseating, I have not had to call the police as of yet but I can see its coming
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    "I should be allowed to say whatever I want on Twitter regardless of what their Terms of Service say!"
    Not sure who you are quoting there, but that comment is 100% BS. Nothing patently false and incendiary in nature should be allowed on public discussion boards. Yes, I would stifle BS "Free Speech".
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.