Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 73 of 73
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    6,911
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    It doesnít even have your name or a signature on it dude. Totally not a credential.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Golden
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    and I think you're being obtuse with regard to the obvious hyperbole of my post within the context of this thread.

    Making light? No.
    Being glib? No.
    Illustrating the stupidity of people who would see an innocent situation as something nefarious just because of a person's skin color? Yes.

    I see nothing funny about all the incidents that have transpired in the last week (yes, I knew about them before you brought them up). As a matter of fact it makes me quite angry. WTF is the matter with everyone that they would see the things I saw today and choose the negative rather than the positive (i.e. waiting for a bus and running late) or for that matter even give it a second thought?
    The gubment media campaign....'if you see something say something' ruined it for everyone.

    https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something

    https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi...amp=1517410914
    Be always sure you're right ó THEN GO AHEAD!

    Itís not a date, itís a sport.TM

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,368

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    9,543
    Apparently it's normal when we have waves and people are surfing where I live for dispatch to be inundated with white ladies who want us to be helped or arrested or monitored or something. I guess I don't know what they want, they just want to call and tell somebody I guess.
    They should have 811, it's like 911 but it's answered by a rational human being who decides if it's an emergency or not, then elevates it if necessary. Then white women can only have access to 811.
    /solved

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    6,947
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Spokane/Schweitzer
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Apparently it's normal when we have waves and people are surfing where I live for dispatch to be inundated with white ladies who want us to be helped or arrested or monitored or something. I guess I don't know what they want, they just want to call and tell somebody I guess.
    They should have 811, it's like 911 but it's answered by a rational human being who decides if it's an emergency or not, then elevates it if necessary. Then white women can only have access to 811.
    /solved
    If you dial 811 around here, they'll come out and locate your utilities and cables for you. I suppose that's something that might help.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,121
    White women are the worst


  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,068
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    White women are the worst

    DO NOT WATCH OR CLICK

    PLEASE
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    oh hell naw


    lol lol lol



    thats inside as fuck
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    36,156
    after further review i believe that the op chick is a trumpster
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    514
    Might be Paula Dean with a new hair color..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sweepers
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Might be Paula Dean with a new hair color..
    More like Teddy Bruschi with a vag.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    36,156
    gimme the card back chick kinda aggro too
    don’t like either one of them i tell you what
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    4,012
    Thought this was a great response:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...9TM?li=BBnb7Kz
    MLK would be proud.


  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Thought this was a great response:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...9TM?li=BBnb7Kz
    MLK would be proud.

    They should have invited her.. That would have been a classy way to respond to her deuchbag antics..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    5,159
    Well shit, it's a park. Open to the public. She was invited.
    Her stupid rant/phone call is something that happens all the time, but now with social media it gets caught, so to speak. There are lots of laws or regulations that are old or stupid, and normal folks just ignore the rule or move on, or don't care. Speed limits on expressways are perfect examples. Nobody drives the speed limit, but not many people are calling the cops on every single car. The people that may call are mostly ignored.
    Maybe there really was some dumb old rule about whatever kind of BBQ those folks were having. Who cares?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sweepers
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Well shit, it's a park. Open to the public. She was invited.
    Her stupid rant/phone call is something that happens all the time, but now with social media it gets caught, so to speak. There are lots of laws or regulations that are old or stupid, and normal folks just ignore the rule or move on, or don't care. Speed limits on expressways are perfect examples. Nobody drives the speed limit, but not many people are calling the cops on every single car. The people that may call are mostly ignored.
    Maybe there really was some dumb old rule about whatever kind of BBQ those folks were having. Who cares?
    "very fine people on both sides"

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Well shit, it's a park. Open to the public. She was invited.
    Talking about the huge BBQ they had in response to her idiocy about the first small BBQ. Odds of her showing up would be slim, no pun intended.. But, folks I know would have responded to her venom with love and compassion.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,102
    I know who she is, IRL. Sheís a fucking idiot, and her actions are not surprising. The communities response was epic. They even got a permit for the party.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    8,008
    ^^^ what I love about TGR.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    11,964
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post


    i like this

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Left Field
    Posts
    42,080


    What the heck is he cooking there?

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,121
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post


    What the heck is he cooking there?
    Tennessee river snakes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •