Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Why do the police even respond to this shit?!?1?

And we couldn't get them to come to our local park to deal with a dead homeless dude.
    Should have told the cops there’s a black person sleeping in the park....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    Should have told the cops there’s a black person sleeping in the park....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Would have made sure he was good n dead with a double tap after the dead guy made a threatening motion toward his wasteband.
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Man Calls Skateboarding Teen ‘Mexican Piece Of S**t,’ Admits He’s Being Racist

“I’m a racist, at least I’m something!” The man yells. “All you are is a little coward!”

Another.

https://m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article...photo-11976839

Meanwhile, here is my citizen gf singing in mandarin on the 4th. Star.

https://youtu.be/a1YTvkYMPGY

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    ...Emboldened from the top
    Shameful.
    "Good people... on both sides." Fuck you, Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Sterilization of racist pigs could have prevented her birth if she learned this garbage from her inbred parents. Must have.

Moron Harangues Woman In Park For Wearing Puerto Rico Shirt In America

A woman setting up a birthday picnic at an Illinois park was repeatedly harassed by an angry stranger for wearing a T-shirt saying “Puerto Rico” in America.

“You should not be wearing that in the United States of America,” he said.

The disturbing confrontation last month was captured on video and posted to Facebook July 6. The threatening man, who was clearly clueless that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, harangued the woman as a park police officer nearby did nothing — even though the woman repeatedly asked him for help. The officer even walked away from her as the harasser asked him: “Why is she wearing that shit?”

You’re “not going to change us,” the harasser told the woman — though it wasn’t clear exactly whom he meant by “us.”

At one point he asked the woman, “Are you educated?”

The woman remained calm and polite throughout the confrontation, calling the man “sir.”

A late-arriving party guest finally ordered the man to leave, and he moved away from the woman

The park location was not identified in the Facebook post, but a Twitter army tracked the location as one of the areas supervised by the Forest Preserves Department of Cook County, which includes Chicago. The officer captured on the video has been assigned to desk duty while his inaction is investigated, according to a statement from the department. The unidentified “intoxicated” man who accosted the woman was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.

“All people are welcome in the Forest Preserves of Cook County and no one should feel unsafe while visiting our preserves,” the department tweeted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    x3

the man has socks on in the pool

call teh cops!!!!!!!!!!

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...an-for-wearing

socks in the pool seem smart, sometimes the pool bottom can really tear up your feet. This guy is sharp
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    x3
    X 1 meelion

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    X 1 meelion
    as he said "I love the poorly educated"

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Moron Harangues Woman In Park For Wearing Puerto Rico Shirt In America

A woman setting up a birthday picnic at an Illinois park was repeatedly harassed by an angry stranger for wearing a T-shirt saying “Puerto Rico” in America.

“You should not be wearing that in the United States of America,” he said.

The disturbing confrontation last month was captured on video and posted to Facebook July 6. The threatening man, who was clearly clueless that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, harangued the woman as a park police officer nearby did nothing — even though the woman repeatedly asked him for help. The officer even walked away from her as the harasser asked him: “Why is she wearing that shit?”

You’re “not going to change us,” the harasser told the woman — though it wasn’t clear exactly whom he meant by “us.”

At one point he asked the woman, “Are you educated?”

The woman remained calm and polite throughout the confrontation, calling the man “sir.”

A late-arriving party guest finally ordered the man to leave, and he moved away from the woman

The park location was not identified in the Facebook post, but a Twitter army tracked the location as one of the areas supervised by the Forest Preserves Department of Cook County, which includes Chicago. The officer captured on the video has been assigned to desk duty while his inaction is investigated, according to a statement from the department. The unidentified “intoxicated” man who accosted the woman was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.

“All people are welcome in the Forest Preserves of Cook County and no one should feel unsafe while visiting our preserves,” the department tweeted.
    fuck that park cop. i hope he gets fired

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Anybody notice the odd correlation between these people who call the cops and sunglasses? I think every single one of them was sporting sunglasses. Extra points for wraparounds.

These resource wasting power tripping clowns all remind me of Cartman with the sunglasses and the tricycle. "You will respect my authoritah!"

After Calling 911 On Black Family, Subway Worker Placed On Leave

The Subway employee who called the police on a black family eating dinner has been placed on administrative leave.

The white female employee of the Subway store in Newnan, Ga., called 911 because she believed the family visited the restroom a “suspicious” number of times. On the call, she said she thought the family planned to rob the restaurant.

You know, a family robbing — bring the kids along!

The Dobsons were on their way home from their grandmother’s birthday party when Othniel and Felicia Dobson, along with their children, aged 19, 13, 12, and 8, stopped to have dinner.

“One employee, a white woman named Sandra, wasn’t that friendly — it seemed like she was making our sandwiches begrudgingly — but we didn’t pay much attention,” Felicia, 40, told Yahoo Lifestyle. “We paid for our food, sat at a table, and I read a few pages of my book.”

For the drive, the family had packed their car full of snacks, including juice, which they drank from cups they had purchased for ice.

Sandra also allegedly told police the family filled their water cups with soda.

WFMY-TV reports that the worker is now on administrative leave. The franchise owner and the police officer who responded to the call have both apologized to the family.

A spokeswoman for Subway said in a statement: “Respect for every individual is a core value of Subway. It is our expectation and each Franchisee’s goal to make sure that every guest will always be treated with the respect and integrity they deserve. The Franchisee has personally apologized to the family and the employee in question has been placed on leave until a full review is completed.”

Rosh Patel, the franchise owner, released the following statement: “I take this very seriously and I am fully investigating. I have interviewed all employees involved and will reach out to the family to offer my sincerest apology. I have also used this opportunity to reiterate to my staff the importance of making everyone feel welcome and providing great customer service.”

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    ...Emboldened from the top
    Shameful.
    Kramers and Greses in the making.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

California woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...710-story.html

Rodriguez's attack comes after the Department of Justice released its recent hate crime statistics, reported by KCRA. The 2017 California report evinced an uptick of more than 17 percent, with anti-Hispanic and anti-Latino crimes soaring over 50 percent last year, according to the Sacramento Bee.
    Hate in the Time of Trump.

Emboldened from the top indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    California woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...710-story.html

Hate in the Time of Trump.

Emboldened from the top indeed.
    She was black. It doesn't fit the narrative of this self loathing post.....
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post

The narrative has changed. Now it's all people behaving badly towards those they perceive to be from somewhere other than the US.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Racism and xenophobia aren’t the sole province of white people. I guess now it’s okay for all of us to be hate mongers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    the nadir of his presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    I certainly agree with that sentiment, but the Cali-brick thing seemed to involve a child. Something about the guy leading her somewhere, though it may have been manufactured by the assailant to justify an otherwise disgusting attack. Hard to know for sure, but it does fit the times to be unprovoked.

Fuck Trump. I fucking hate Trump.
    from everything I read when it came out a couple days ago he was taking his daily walk alone and the assailant was the one with a child in tow.

She could’ve killed that poor old fellow. Teaching her kid that shit. The cycle continues

G ma a racist pos too. Good guy buys all the kids candy

https://mobile.twitter.com/sahluwal/...16359236612096