Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 630
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,404

    what the fuck is going on with white women

    get a grip you dumb privileged and brainwashed women


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Fh9D_PUe7QI

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dc7Y1lFW4AYJ3O1.jpg 
Views:	722 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	235592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dc7Y1kyXcAADVdl.jpg 
Views:	665 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	235593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dc7Y1lMXcAAxPRW.jpg 
Views:	653 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	235594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dc7Y1kzW4AAxHPY.jpg 
Views:	742 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	235595
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,811
    How do we know this isn't one of your ladies finding out she's no longer your gf now that you moved up to AMG?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Golden
    Posts
    3,389
    What does the fact that she's white have to do with anything? She's one of those who feelings are so easily hurt that she can't deal. White, black, yellow, red, male, female, gay, young, old...whiny fucking piss ants should just mind their own business and go somewhere else if they're offended.

    She'll probably blame the BBQ on her being fat and ugly also.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    righthere/rightnow
    Posts
    2,363
    Stick with black women, they are better lovers anyway.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Golden
    Posts
    3,389
    Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    Stick with black women, they are better lovers anyway.
    Different sure....not sure about better...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,404
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Different sure....not sure about better...
    you must only fuck these batshit crazy white women huh
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Golden
    Posts
    3,389
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    you must only fuck these batshit crazy white women huh
    How does your mind get from one to the other thought? WTF?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,404
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    How does your mind get from one to the other thought? WTF?
    im an elite user

    upper echelon
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    16,479
    Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    Stick with black women, they are better lovers anyway.
    Black never cracks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    23,004
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,811
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    She'll probably blame the BBQ on her being fat and ugly also.
    Please, do not awaken....
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    righthere/rightnow
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Black never cracks
    Plus they love to cook!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    16,964
    Pulled in to the Safeway parking lot and saw a black woman loitering around the edge probably casing cars. Almost called police but then I noticed the bus stop shelter and thought maybe she's just waiting for the bus.

    Walking into Safeway saw a black woman walking quickly out it occurred to me she probably just shoplifted and was going to call police when it occurred to me perhaps she's just late for her next appointment.

    You just never know......

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    7,363
    Both those women are batshit crazy.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    righthere/rightnow
    Posts
    2,363
    Crazy is subjective to the loving.
    How much crazy can you take to enjoy everthing else.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hell, CA pop 4
    Posts
    2,406
    4 out of 5 dentist would agree that fat bitch is a mudshark.

    So apparently a closet mudshark?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    31,239
    I wouldn't fuck her with your dick. Or DD's.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Pulled in to the Safeway parking lot and saw a black woman loitering around the edge probably casing cars. Almost called police but then I noticed the bus stop shelter and thought maybe she's just waiting for the bus.

    Walking into Safeway saw a black woman walking quickly out it occurred to me she probably just shoplifted and was going to call police when it occurred to me perhaps she's just late for her next appointment.

    You just never know......
    I think you think you're being funny.

    We've been conditioned to automatically assume that black people are sketchy or violent. We've also been conditioned to believe that police are safe and will protect us.

    Just this week a young black man had police called on him for moving into his apartment, a young black woman at Yale had police called on her for taking a nap while studying in a common area, three young black women had police called on them while checking out of an air bnb.

    Each and every person that called police was a white woman.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    16,964
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    I think you think you're being funny.

    We've been conditioned to automatically assume that black people are sketchy or violent. We've also been conditioned to believe that police are safe and will protect us.

    Just this week a young black man had police called on him for moving into his apartment, a young black woman at Yale had police called on her for taking a nap while studying in a common area, three young black women had police called on them while checking out of an air bnb.

    Each and every person that called police was a white woman.
    and I think you're being obtuse with regard to the obvious hyperbole of my post within the context of this thread.

    Making light? No.
    Being glib? No.
    Illustrating the stupidity of people who would see an innocent situation as something nefarious just because of a person's skin color? Yes.

    I see nothing funny about all the incidents that have transpired in the last week (yes, I knew about them before you brought them up). As a matter of fact it makes me quite angry. WTF is the matter with everyone that they would see the things I saw today and choose the negative rather than the positive (i.e. waiting for a bus and running late) or for that matter even give it a second thought?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,404
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Pulled in to the Safeway parking lot and saw a black woman loitering around the edge probably casing cars. Almost called police but then I noticed the bus stop shelter and thought maybe she's just waiting for the bus.

    Walking into Safeway saw a black woman walking quickly out it occurred to me she probably just shoplifted and was going to call police when it occurred to me perhaps she's just late for her next appointment.

    You just never know......
    Premium post
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    GRRD
    Posts
    1,911
    Last week I went into the Walmart get a big suit case and a case of beer. I was starving and kind of had McDonald's on my mind. You know McDonald tastes better at Walmart. That is where they send the premium product.

    Anyway I figured I would run out to car and ditch big items then go backin for food. I got to car and saw suspicious dude sitting at edge of parking lot 'probably casing cars' was my exact first thought.

    I was like oh shoot I'm hungry but I'm gonna let this guy rip me off. As I reluctantly started the car I saw in rear view mirror he was smoking a cig and looking at smart phone. I thought maybe I'm being paranoid or maybe he's playing the ol 'reverse cool guy' move because he saw me seeing him.

    I don't recollect his race.

    I was really hungry too.

    #prudentorparanoid

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,404
    Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    Last week I went into the Walmart get a big suit case and a case of beer. I was starving and kind of had McDonald's on my mind. You know McDonald tastes better at Walmart. That is where they send the premium product.

    Anyway I figured I would run out to car and ditch big items then go backin for food. I got to car and saw suspicious dude sitting at edge of parking lot 'probably casing cars' was my exact first thought.

    I was like oh shoot I'm hungry but I'm gonna let this guy rip me off. As I reluctantly started the car I saw in rear view mirror he was smoking a cig and looking at smart phone. I thought maybe I'm being paranoid or maybe he's playing the ol 'reverse cool guy' move because he saw me seeing him.

    I don't recollect his race.

    I was really hungry too.

    #prudentorparanoid
    Rip you off how?

    Itís a parking lot. Go about your business
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    16,479

    what the fuck is going on with white women

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Rip you off how?

    Itís a parking lot. Go about your business
    Passenger window in my CL was shot out in a Safeway parking lot. Go ahead, park the AMG at a sketchy Walmart.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Among Greatness All Around
    Posts
    5,368
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Passenger window in my CL was shot out in a Safeway parking lot. Go ahead, park the AMG at a sketchy Walmart.
    So even a SAFEway is not Safe any more?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Granite State
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Premium post
    You QC or sumthin? Let's see your credentials.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •