Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 635
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Way East Tennessee
    Posts
    3,724
    Where is MTNgirl when you need her?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    11,434
    Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    How would they have handled it if it were a white dude they were looking for? Most likely they wouldn't have just grabbed the first white guy on the street that was a marginal match and held him for an hour on the sidewalk while they sorted it out. Maybe let him move somewhere a bit more comfortable where he could sit down.
    I, whitey, was made to lie face down on cold pavement for 20 minutes once because some cops were doing an investigation like this. Fwiw.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,945
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    You should bang her.
    ]
    This is why TGR is great.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    11,434
    Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Where is MTNgirl when you need her?
    And the other 100ish OG mags and maggettes we’ve run off over the years by insisting on a negative, unfunny, Moe Wanchuk-style, jr high locker room approach to anything and everything having to do with misogyny.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,945
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    And the other 100ish OG mags and maggettes we’ve run off over the years by insisting on a negative, unfunny, Moe Wanchuk-style, jr high locker room approach to anything and everything having to do with misogyny.
    Maybe a call girl could help?

    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,923
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I, whitey, was made to lie face down on cold pavement for 20 minutes once because some cops were doing an investigation like this. Fwiw.
    Ya, but you are one sketchy individual.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    12,026
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Ya, but you are one sketchy individual.
    “The idea of calling this poor man ‘unarmed’ when he was six-foot-four, 300 pounds, full of muscles, apparently — from what I read in the New York Times — on marijuana, to call him unarmed is like calling Sonny Liston unarmed or Cassius Clay unarmed. I mean, this... he wasn't unarmed. He was armed with his incredibly strong, scary self.”

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    1,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    on marijuana
    Now THAT is scary...

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Now THAT is scary...
    Ya, you should see me when I'm...hey do you mind if I have some of your Doritos?

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    7,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    “The idea of calling this poor man ‘unarmed’ when he was six-foot-four, 300 pounds, full of muscles, apparently — from what I read in the New York Times — on marijuana, to call him unarmed is like calling Sonny Liston unarmed or Cassius Clay unarmed. I mean, this... he wasn't unarmed. He was armed with his incredibly strong, scary self.”
    Bueller? Bueller?

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    11,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    “The idea of calling this poor man ‘unarmed’ when he was six-foot-four, 300 pounds, full of muscles, apparently — from what I read in the New York Times — on marijuana, to call him unarmed is like calling Sonny Liston unarmed or Cassius Clay unarmed. I mean, this... he wasn't unarmed. He was armed with his incredibly strong, scary self.”
    God, I hate it. Nothing works the way it’s supposed to, from interactions and relationships to sports equipment to furniture to you name it.

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    God, I hate it. Nothing works the way it’s supposed to, from interactions and relationships to sports equipment to furniture to you name it.
    Ditto

    Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    490

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    10,155

    what the fuck is going on with white women

    Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    Does this belong here? Quite an actress
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/video-...draws-outrage/
    Update on this: dog is a rescue, and under the terms of the adoption agreement she has to surrender the dog. Good, teach her a lesson. Now the cops need to charge her for filing a false police report.

    Edit: Another update. She is a Vice President of Franklin Templton Investments. They have placed her on Administrative Leave while they investigate allegations of her racism.

    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wasatch Back: 7000'
    Posts
    9,803
    Amy Cooper should be placed in the general population of a southern women’s maximum security prison. Then, she should undergo electric shock treatments and ultimately euthanasia must be taken into consideration.

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,867
    Well, she might be unemployed soon.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/inve...ack-man-2020-5

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wasatch Back: 7000'
    Posts
    9,803
    NYPD should have her tested for rabies, and her dog for COVID.

    But, then again, why should white, female, masters of the universe be obliged to leash their dogs while walking in Central Park during a time of health pandemic?
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”
    ― Milton Friedman

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,091
    Awful, inexcusable behavior. But, I'm hesitant to judge harshly someone who was videoed at their absolute worst.

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,453

    what the fuck is going on with white women

    Came to post this story.

    Hope she gets canned.

    Making up a threat from a black man - could very easily ended up with him shot dead.

    She should lose her dog, job, and do jail time.

    Why hasnt she already been charged with filing a false police report?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    490
    My son just told me she got shitcanned. As a rule I’m against twitter mobs and social media shaming in general and I agree that none of us deserve to be judged based solely on our worst moment. This seems like a no-brained for filing a false report though, which ought to trigger whatever form of morals-clause her firm put in her contract so I guess it’s justice right? Now let’s see if she gets prosecuted.

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,178

    what the fuck is going on with white women

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Update on this: dog is a rescue, and under the terms of the adoption agreement she has to surrender the dog. Good, teach her a lesson. Now the cops need to charge her for filing a false police report.

    Edit: Another update. She is a Vice President of Franklin Templton Investments. They have placed her on Administrative Leave while they investigate allegations of her racism.

    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    At least she has a mask on...
    Oh..and they are both Coopers...that’s ironic.

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    16,969
    Christ did you watch the video? She's strangling the poor dog and it's doing everything it can to try and breath yet she doesn't notice.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/us/ce...rnd/index.html


    Ugh. I know people are stressed right now but wow - she could have walked away but she didn't and now she's jobless and she's lost her dog. Talk about a fork it the road and taking the wrong one.




    Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    My son just told me she got shitcanned. As a rule I’m against twitter mobs and social media shaming in general and I agree that none of us deserve to be judged based solely on our worst moment. This seems like a no-brained for filing a false report though, which ought to trigger whatever form of morals-clause her firm put in her contract so I guess it’s justice right? Now let’s see if she gets prosecuted.
    May have been a one-off for her but do you think her co-workers would ever forget it? Really no choice but to fire her.

    Again. Wow. She ruined her life over something so stupid. Got up that morning. Decided to take the dog for a walk and made one bad decision after another.




    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Hopefully the dumb bitch wises up and learns not to be such an entitled cunt from all the shit she will endure because of this.
    Given the current environment (i.e. pandemic, shut down, unemployment rate) she may just end up homeless. And to think... she could have just walked away.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    13,454
    Hopefully the dumb bitch wises up and learns not to be such an entitled cunt from all the shit she will endure because of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Christ did you watch the video? She's strangling the poor dog and it's doing everything it can to try and breath yet she doesn't notice.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/us/ce...rnd/index.html


    Ugh. I know people are stressed right now but wow - she could have walked away but she didn't and now she's jobless and she's lost her dog. Talk about a fork it the road and taking the wrong one.
    If this was directed at me, yes I watched. She’s an idiot. Definitely took the fork and jammed it into her career.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •