Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    and I think you're being obtuse with regard to the obvious hyperbole of my post within the context of this thread.

Making light? No.
    Being glib? No.
    Illustrating the stupidity of people who would see an innocent situation as something nefarious just because of a person's skin color? Yes.

I see nothing funny about all the incidents that have transpired in the last week (yes, I knew about them before you brought them up). As a matter of fact it makes me quite angry. WTF is the matter with everyone that they would see the things I saw today and choose the negative rather than the positive (i.e. waiting for a bus and running late) or for that matter even give it a second thought?
    The gubment media campaign....'if you see something say something' ruined it for everyone.

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi...amp=1517410914

Apparently it's normal when we have waves and people are surfing where I live for dispatch to be inundated with white ladies who want us to be helped or arrested or monitored or something. I guess I don't know what they want, they just want to call and tell somebody I guess.
    They should have 811, it's like 911 but it's answered by a rational human being who decides if it's an emergency or not, then elevates it if necessary. Then white women can only have access to 811.
    /solved

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Apparently it's normal when we have waves and people are surfing where I live for dispatch to be inundated with white ladies who want us to be helped or arrested or monitored or something. I guess I don't know what they want, they just want to call and tell somebody I guess.
    They should have 811, it's like 911 but it's answered by a rational human being who decides if it's an emergency or not, then elevates it if necessary. Then white women can only have access to 811.
    /solved
    If you dial 811 around here, they'll come out and locate your utilities and cables for you. I suppose that's something that might help.

White women are the worst

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    White women are the worst

DO NOT WATCH OR CLICK

PLEASE
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    oh hell naw

lol lol lol

thats inside as fuck
    Zone Controller

Might be Paula Dean with a new hair color..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Thought this was a great response:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...9TM?li=BBnb7Kz
    MLK would be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Thought this was a great response:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...9TM?li=BBnb7Kz
    MLK would be proud.

They should have invited her.. That would have been a classy way to respond to her deuchbag antics..

Well shit, it's a park. Open to the public. She was invited.
    Her stupid rant/phone call is something that happens all the time, but now with social media it gets caught, so to speak. There are lots of laws or regulations that are old or stupid, and normal folks just ignore the rule or move on, or don't care. Speed limits on expressways are perfect examples. Nobody drives the speed limit, but not many people are calling the cops on every single car. The people that may call are mostly ignored.
    Maybe there really was some dumb old rule about whatever kind of BBQ those folks were having. Who cares?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Well shit, it's a park. Open to the public. She was invited.
    Talking about the huge BBQ they had in response to her idiocy about the first small BBQ. Odds of her showing up would be slim, no pun intended.. But, folks I know would have responded to her venom with love and compassion.

I know who she is, IRL. She’s a fucking idiot, and her actions are not surprising. The communities response was epic. They even got a permit for the party.

^^^ what I love about TGR.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post

i like this

What the heck is he cooking there?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

What the heck is he cooking there?
    Tennessee river snakes

#PermitPatty

A white woman who appeared to call the police on a biracial girl selling bottled water to raise money for a Disneyland trip has gone viral, sparking the hashtag #PermitPatty.

According to USA Today, the girl's mother, Erin Austin, captured the alleged phone call on video, which has been viewed millions of times since it was posted Saturday. She said the incident occurred outside her apartment near AT&T Stadium in San Francisco.

"This woman don't want to let a little girl sell some water," Austin says in the 15-second clip, focusing the camera on a woman holding a phone. "She's calling the police on a 8-year-old little girl."

As the woman, identified by HuffPost as Alison Ettel, crouches behind a concrete wall, Austin adds: "You can hide all you want; the whole world's gonna see you, boo."

"And illegally selling water without a permit? Yeah," Ettel says, pointing to her phone.

"On my property," Austin interjects.

"It's not your property," Ettel replies.

Can't Understand Normal Thought..... Fecklessly.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    #PermitPatty

A white woman who appeared to call the police on a biracial girl selling bottled water to raise money for a Disneyland trip has gone viral, sparking the hashtag #PermitPatty.

According to USA Today, the girl's mother, Erin Austin, captured the alleged phone call on video, which has been viewed millions of times since it was posted Saturday. She said the incident occurred outside her apartment near AT&T Stadium in San Francisco.

"This woman don't want to let a little girl sell some water," Austin says in the 15-second clip, focusing the camera on a woman holding a phone. "She's calling the police on a 8-year-old little girl."

As the woman, identified by HuffPost as Alison Ettel, crouches behind a concrete wall, Austin adds: "You can hide all you want; the whole world's gonna see you, boo."

"And illegally selling water without a permit? Yeah," Ettel says, pointing to her phone.

"On my property," Austin interjects.

"It's not your property," Ettel replies.
    She sells weed illegally
    Zone Controller

She sells sea shells.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

what the fuck is going on with white women

These fat angry white woman be trippin’
    What ever happened to minding your own fucking business?

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    She sells sea shells.
    Fuck ya bro
    Zone Controller