Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    OK, but you are making assumptions not in the video. That's fucked up. I merely place equal blame on all three parties involved based upon actual evidence.
    Tall woman grabbed short woman as brown woman walking away. Got slapped in self defense. The video guy is a dick. It's one thing to intervene in a situation you aren't part of when someone isn't able to defend themselves, but the short woman was more than holding her own. And if you're going to intervene in someone else's mess, do it calmly.

Ok, but did you see the tits on the brown woman?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

OK, but you are making assumptions not in the video. That's fucked up. I merely place equal blame on all three parties involved based upon actual evidence.
    Bullshit
    Your hidden bias is showing through like a plumbers crack

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The video guy is a dick.
    Without video guy there is no George Floyd or Rodney King and the list can go on from there. The revolution must be televised.

Don't you have some Confederate sculptures to buy and place on your Air BnB properties while complaining loudly about having to tip the delivery and installation people?
    The market is dominated by fat skis largely because young toughs want what they see in videos: organ donors hucking into heliski bowls. -Seth Masia

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Ok, but did you see the tits on the brown woman?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    The only correct observation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that I agree with Old Goat. I'm just not sure who touches who first in the video. Initially, here may have been subtle contact by the brown skinned woman.
    Gaper, I see that you have panties twisted, along with your facts, once again. Kin nick, your posts are always very predictable. Whatever makes you guys feel good. I'm happy
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I gotta say, if I am a person of color and some cracker tells me to go back to where my ancestors came from, I am opening a can of whoop ass on them. That bitch is lucky that little lady didn't knock her into next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    That’s not a Karen, just a grumpy old woman.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

bill burr is fvking hilarions

Bump
    Montclair NJ - white woman, after arguing with a black law professor about the legality of his backyard patio, calls the cops saying he assaulted her.

White neighbors stuck up for black couple. Later, a group of students marched in front of her house “hey hey, ho ho, your racism has to go”. She calls cops again, falsely saying someone threw a brick at her.

Her name is Susan Schulz and she works for EPA
    https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/watch...ir-new-jersey/

Wow.

All Karens should be ashamed; time to up y'all's game byatches

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Bump
    Montclair NJ - white woman, after arguing with a black law professor about the legality of his backyard patio, calls the cops saying he assaulted her.

White neighbors stuck up for black couple. Later, a group of students marched in front of her house “hey hey, ho ho, your racism has to go”. She calls cops again, falsely saying someone threw a brick at her.

Her name is Susan Schulz and she works for EPA
    https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/watch...ir-new-jersey/
    the cops should cite her for making a false report. that will stop this shit from happening

I saw The Band, Ray Manzarek and The Grateful Dead in Montclair, NJ
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    the cops should cite her for making a false report. that will stop this shit from happening
    One of the Karens who called the police and lied and messed my life up over the last 9 months had a conviction for false police report from several years ago. Meaningless. Police didn't care, prosecutor didn't care....full speed ahead with her fever-dream bullshit. It may have mattered in a trial, but what you quickly learn as somebody charged with a crime in the criminal justice system of 2020 is that trials are irrelevant, because nobody goes to trial. You have to be incredibly stubborn and risk-tolerant to go to trial, and the system as a whole responds to the very stubborn, very risk-tolerant outlier who goes to trial as inherently crazy.

I believe two percent of all convictions result from trials - everybody pleads

I am sorry that was the result of your collision

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    I would like to see Professor Hyatt figure out how to charge her with a hate crime...

And vibes to you Yeti. I know someone whose soon-to-be exwife concocted a bunch of blatant lies to get him arrested for battery. It’s basically a weapon to keep him from seeing his kid, who likes him much more than her. Totally fucked up that women use the “poor, helpless me” gambit as a way of ruining innocent lives.

My late BIL got conned into marrying a Chinese woman with narcissistic personality disorder, they had a kid, she got very weird. She wound up accusing him of abuse. Petite woman, very large man. Miracle of miracles--he had her on recording beating on him. She wound up in jail. She never wound up charged for spousal abuse but he divorced her, got sole custody, she went back to China. (Then he died in his 50's, totally fucked up kid wound up with another BIL who also died in his late 50's, now the kid is with BIL#2's wife who is busy spending whatever BIL#1 left the kid before the kid is old enough to leave. We live in mortal fear that the kid will wind up on our doorstep some day. He's a psychopath from a very early age, like his mom and despite BIL being a very good dad.)

My late BIL got conned into marrying a Chinese woman with narcissistic personality disorder, they had a kid, she got very weird. She wound up accusing him of abuse. Petite woman, very large man. Miracle of miracles--he had her on recording beating on him. She wound up in jail. She never wound up charged for spousal abuse but he divorced her, got sole custody, she went back to China. (Then he died in his 50's, totally fucked up kid wound up with another BIL who also died in his late 50's, now the kid is with BIL#2's wife who is busy spending whatever BIL#1 left the kid before the kid is old enough to leave. We live in mortal fear that the kid will wind up on our doorstep some day. He's a psychopath from a very early age, like his mom and despite BIL being a very good dad.)
    “America, what a country!”
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Karens got a gun......

Name:  F92204C5-7C03-4CA1-AF1E-B0522361EE68.jpeg
Views: 1770
Size:  39.1 KB

the whole worlds come undone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...man-gun-video/

Holy Fuck, OG! That's some shithole country shit! In laws - can't live with 'um, can't live with 'um.

Although ..... white womin????

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D8A0367E-CB86-426E-887A-773C617B6415.jpeg 
Views:	233 
Size:	253.5 KB 
ID:	333388
    . . .

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/hi247t

USA born Karen does a dance while telling kids to stop picking branches off a berry tree in Canada. She then tells the local kids to go back where they came from. Classic Karen.

(from reddit.com)