WTB: Five Ten Freerider Highs?

Shot in the dark here, looking for Freerider Highs in size 10 at something below the $120 asking price. Anybody got any Five Ten hookups somehow? God bike shoes are pricey...
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

The Adidas store is offering 15% off your next order if you sign up for their newsletter.

Those are fucking baller as fuck.

looks like $20 off for first time customers on 5.10 site as option as well
    fyi i have some old line kings, which look real similar to the freerider highs, and found them to be crap, the inner sole turned into mush immediately, it feels like wet cardboard underfoot, not impressed at all
    currently i swear by dirtbag mids, first pair lasted 5 years, they are a floppy dj shoe and would suck for all day pedals, but they kick ass for my use and have held up a billion times better than the linekings did
    ive owned a dozen different 5.10s and original freeriders, dirtbags, and diddies are the only ones that have held up well, never had any impact varieties but some swear by them, have some freerider elc's i havent broken out yet but hope live up to the originals, was not impressed with the latest eps/contact/vxi versions durability although they ride well and my vxis are doing ok with a load of shoe goo keeping the sole on...

Dont they usually have some sort of promotion on 5/10 (tomorrow)?

Chain reaction has had 50% off on a bunch of 5tens for the last few weeks. Worth a check I figure

yeah today is 5/10 today... 20% off shoes, you could see if the newsletter / first-time coupon would stack and then you'd be in pretty good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by radam View Post
    yeah today is 5/10 today... 20% off shoes, you could see if the newsletter / first-time coupon would stack and then you'd be in pretty good shape.
    Schwing! Best deal you're gonna get on those puppies... effectively 37% off ($76) from original price of $120. Glad I started this thread when I did, just ordered a pair of Freerider Highs. I tore the soles out of the last pair I owned after two seasons but they had better pedal feel (especially with my negligible feeling in my feet) than the Impacts I've been on... which are also a size too small.

On that note, who wants a pair of Sam Hill Impact Lows, size 9, for $50? Used a half season.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Got a link to that deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Got a link to that deal?
    If it's still going on, go to five tens site and at the bottom of the home page you can sign up for the newsletter. They'll email you with a coupon code.