Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shitshow thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Ah, marcel then. Apologies for the mistake.
    Snork.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I don't care much for wyeasters posting habits, but he's a good dude IRL. A bit of a sad/confused soul but nothing but kind, friendly and humble in person. He means no harm and is no ones enemy. I think picking on him is cruel.
    How can you pick on someone who constantly starts shits with people and derails every discussion that he enters?

Boohoo poor spook getting exactly what he's earned. I suspect it's the exact type of attention he's looking for. It's no surprise that he revels and being a victim of his own making. Most of us could give a f*** if he's nice in person to you because we don't know him and never will. Online he has said that we are his own personal social experiment and screws with us for his own amusement.

I used to think of him as a smarter but less logical DBS. Spook is an online piece of disingenuous crap. He's not even amusing anymore. That used to be his redeeming factor. At least he used to try.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

How does one do this, precisely?
    I don't want to know.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post

Boohoo poor spook getting exactly what he's earned. I suspect it's the exact type of attention he's looking for. It's no surprise that he revels and being a victim of his own making. Most of us could give a f*** if he's nice in person to you because we don't know him and never will.
    so i take it you wont be making bbiu19 to meet him
    its okay you can sit in your brolorado corner and cut your sjw e-bait
    while spooky d and i enjoy other maggots company
    irl
    bro
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    How can you pick on someone who constantly starts shits with people and derails every discussion that he enters?

Boohoo poor spook getting exactly what he's earned. I suspect it's the exact type of attention he's looking for. It's no surprise that he revels and being a victim of his own making. Most of us could give a f*** if he's nice in person to you because we don't know him and never will. Online he has said that we are his own personal social experiment and screws with us for his own amusement.

I used to think of him as a smarter but less logical DBS. Spook is an online piece of disingenuous crap. He's not even amusing anymore. That used to be his redeeming factor. At least he used to try.
    Do you read the same forums I do? Or are you talking about "spook" vs wyeaster? Because that spook guy was a complete asshole, but wyeaster is alright, better than some and not as good as others.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

How does one do this, precisely?
    Start by sharing some butt-cake?

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Oh, and Wyeaster's a weirdo, like most of us, but I sense that he's a good guy.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Man, the spring melt-off is hitting the forum mags hard right now.

We need steep to weigh-in on this thread. I'm sure he has some very constructive points for this debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Multiple accounts are soooo hot right now.

Lol. What a little punk bitch.
    I mean yeah I am a little punk bitch (aka tele skiing SJW). But I am not some second account shit. Read my posts, ask the mods, this is my only account.
    Quick note: dudes like you BS are why lots of native coloardo peeps bailed on our home state

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    I mean yeah I am a little punk bitch (aka tele skiing SJW). But I am not some second account shit. Read my posts, ask the mods, this is my only account.
    Quick note: dudes like you BS are why lots of native coloardo peeps bailed on our home state
    I don't give a fuck where a bunch of dusty bro brahs move.

Cry me a fucking river.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I don't give a fuck where a bunch of dusty bro brahs move.

Cry me a fucking river.
    I do get dusty after mountain biking or trail running. I doubt you get dusty between the porsche dealership the men's testosterone clinic and your pedicure in cherry hills. Fucking douchy car salesman.

I do get dusty after mountain biking or trail running. I doubt you get dusty between the porsche dealership the men's testosterone clinic and your pedicure in cherry hills. Fucking douchy car salesman.
    I don't live in Colorado you mental giant. Try and keep up if you are going to post.

I do get dusty after mountain biking or trail running.
    Doesn't know what "dusty" means. Lol.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 05-10-2018 at 05:04 AM.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Typical response from the women BS stalks: "Quit huffing glue, Captain Jack".

Typical response from the women BS stalks: "Quit huffing glue, Captain Jack".
    Im married dumbass.

Weak poster is weak.

Check out this car I don't own.

Sick, huh?
    Single... Renter... 996 Owner.

There is no substitute.