Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    slotting in as a maybe, it'll depend on how much the fresh human eats into fun time/money
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Training carts are for jongs. I remember back when this forum had legit bull-fighters and not a bunch of posers.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Maybe a VRBO opportunity?
    and bbi supports quality maggots
    ​I am not in your hurry

Can someone who speaks rasta poet translate dibs post for American English speakers? Specifically I need to know what days will be spent where? I think I was able to decipher something about SFB not liking the LCC, and that Solitude and Brighton are on the list...

I think you pretty much got it.

I'd expect no firm itinerary to stick, even if demanded. Herding cats, and all.

We can request an outline, I suppose. Yo SFB!

Pick the mountains and the days. Worked great at BBI Montucky.
    Fri- Solitude, Sat-Brighton, Sun- wherever. ?? I may extend to get some skiing at the Bird or Alta.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Pick the mountains and the days. Worked great at BBI Montucky.
    Fri- Solitude, Sat-Brighton, Sun- wherever. ?? I may extend to get some skiing at the Bird or Alta.
    I'm thinking Fly in Sun, Mon: Alta, Tue: PowMow, Wed: Bird, Thurs: Rest/mellow day somewhere? and then Friday - Sunday Soli/Bright then fly home. But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I'm thinking Fly in Sun, Mon: Alta, Tue: PowMow, Wed: Bird, Thurs: Rest/mellow day somewhere? and then Friday - Sunday Soli/Bright then fly home. But we'll see.
    No Teton Vill?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    No Teton Vill?

Not if I fly. Too much driving and too expensive

19BBIU March14-17 2018

For sure. I probably will save my JH trip for earlier in the Winter anyways. I’ll definitely be hitting alta and bird either before or after the event.

I’m looking at lodging now. Trying to figure out how road conditions are there, on snow days. Would love to just stay in SLC and drive.

For sure. I probably will save my JH trip for another Winter anyways so my broke ass can afford going to bbi alpy.

I’m looking at lodging now. Amazed at how affordable cabins near alpental are.

Fify

I could possibly shift to coincide

I should be around. Will be working Thurs-Sat this winter but may be able to take a day or 2 off for one of the days in BCC. Happy to show mags around Alta/Bird before or after the official festivities!

Outside chance I can offer some couch/floor space but would have to clear it with the wife unit. Parking is somewhat limited at my house as well.

I would make your rest/ mellow day powmow. Unless it snows. You'll see why when you get there

Count me in for a c-note to get Yeti back to Utah

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by F#*k You Cat; 07-20-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    17BBI@JH is already in the history books
    I thought 2funky was hitting up JH before/after BBI, but looks like people are sticking around Utah. That’s A-OK with me, I want to ski Utah more often and never get to. This is my chance, and it will be nice to be with fellow mags.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

going to really really try to get to this, this yr. as well as the alpental - or perhaps I just send my family advocate there again, but hope to make it happen for me (someone has to pay the bills )

also betel holler if you come up this way. We should be good for at least one day voucher for you
    skid luxury

Thanks b-bear. I have the Ikon pass, so I got 7 days up at JH. Planning to use them all.

boom
    skid luxury

i’m in for a hundo to get yeti back there as well; hold me to that, Norse.

i need to get my ass onboard for this one as well.

I thought 2funky was hitting up JH before/after BBI, but looks like people are sticking around Utah. That’s A-OK with me, I want to ski Utah more often and never get to. This is my chance, and it will be nice to be with fellow mags.

BBI JH was year before last. I’m debating about just Utah. Don’t think I can swing JH in that trip unless the snow forces me to and I can find a floor/couch to crash on and leach a pass. Shit that I can figure out at the time I suppose.

i think i have a most excellent cot with the fine gentleman sfb. i just have to figure out if flying or driving is more sensible cost/time/safety wise.

i hope to see yeti there. wish i could help but i need to get me there.

or train. i have no idea.

And to think just last week I thought to myself, “maybe I won’t make a trip to Utah this season.”

subbed for interest and entertainment.

Hey you gangstas - just for the sake of clarity: I had mentioned earlier that anyone wanting to pre-game/train for the big BBI -Utah is welcome to swing through JH before (or after to wind down). Mostly it is an open offer for those who can rarely get West and want to bundle some fun. Obviously though, open to all mags.

As stated before, BBI is the big show!! I'm already starting to hunt/gather for cool schwag for mags. Hitting up garage sales and thrift stores for stickers and stuff...can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

I just acquired a nice futon for the ski waxing/bullet loading room. It is the new official out-of-town mag sleep spot. I will also have 5 - 1/2 off vouchers for the vill. One is saved for SkiJ if'n he wants it. Another for SFB and theFugitive; 2Funky has an open invite too. You know you do!... and Harry, Norse, Ghosthop, Nest, Gepeto, Mountainbikerboarder; Hell, I could park all of you in the big RV garage with room to party!

All cool mags welcome.

Great to see some stoke in summer. Lotsa arguin' 'round here. Chafing for snow I suspect...
    Last edited by Djongo Unchained; 07-21-2018 at 09:19 AM.

19BBIU March14-17 2018

May suggest LCC/BCC during week and pow mow on weekend. Less busy at pow mow and tends to be more people had in cottonwoods on weekends. Just a suggestion. Sunday’s can be good since Mormons don’t ski
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)