FS: 2017 ON3P Wren 98 in 184cm

SOLD

Can't believe I'm doing this, but putting my 2017 ON3P Wrenegade 98's in 184cm up for sale. Love them, but just find myself on the Wren 108 most of the time or something narrower if it's firm out.

Mounted once with kingpins on the line for a 305 BSL. Great condition overall - mostly used in the backcountry - a few light base scratches that will likely disappear with a fresh waxing. No edge damage, just some discoloration that will vanish with a tune. A few little pole marks on the tail and one small top sheet gouge, both included in the photos below. Happy to send high res photos of anything in particular.

$375 + shipping ($25) or available for local pickup in the North Bay or Truckee.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7393.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	758.0 KB 
ID:	233988

Name:	IMG_7395.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	941.3 KB 
ID:	233989

Name:	IMG_7396.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	866.5 KB 
ID:	233990
    Last edited by TahoeJ; 05-03-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Ottimes new mogul ski??

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Yeah, we were talking.

I’m thinking I want to stick with a longer ski. With the rocker in these, I fear these will be shorter than I want.

Don’t need a dedicated mogul ski. Just looking for something versatile enough to get through firm winter days and cooler spring days. Groomers, bumps, corn, boilerplate. That kind of stuff. Might be asking too much from a single ski.

But I am watching this posting.

FS: 2017 ON3P Wren 98 in 184cm

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Yeah, we were talking.

I’m thinking I want to stick with a longer ski. With the rocker in these, I fear these will be shorter than I want.

Don’t need a dedicated mogul ski. Just looking for something versatile enough to get through firm winter days and cooler spring days. Groomers, bumps, corn, boilerplate. That kind of stuff. Might be asking too much from a single ski.

But I am watching this posting.
    Only since you are explicitly not into the pair posted here: I think you might like the tychoon. I have an older pair I can part with for a reasonable price. Shoot me a pm.

/hijack... somebody buy these skis. At this price they should be gone already.
    Last edited by optics; 04-29-2018 at 09:34 PM.

I think 48 hours is the longest I've ever had ON3P's up for sale here without getting snatched up. C'mon maggots, I know it's almost May but you're slipping!

It’s not the waist. Waist seems perfect. And if these were drilled for pivots instead of kingpins, I would buy in a second. Hell, I’d see if J could meet me in the Squaw lot tomorrow and I’d mount them up there and take them out for a spin. But kind of want 189s. Or now considering old Tychoons. But then again, my son’s birthday is Sunday, so I’m also kind of broke. But still tempting. For what I’m looking for, any more than 98 would be too wide.

I think it is a spring thing more than anything else slowing people down.

I talk about buying skis way more than actually purchasing skis.

I think we all already own wrens so the market is slowing down a bit =)
    Uno mas

Sent you a PM, TahoeJ.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

^^ Sold.

I predict buyer pleasure
    Interesting blend of ease and gas pedal.
    Uno mas