Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NFL 2018/2019

NFL 2018/2019

Here we go boys!

NFL draft signals the start of a new season.
    Which QB are the Browns going to ruin?!? Can't wait to find out

Pats with 2 1st round pics; hoping for some help at L tackle as well as a LB and a pass rusher or two. LOTS of talk about Lamar Jackson coming to NE, really hoping we don't pick a QB in the first couple rounds, or worse, trade up to get one.. wouldn't mind seeing a trade up to get Quenton Nelson though

Giddy up!

1 - Mayfield, 2 - Barkley

Love that the G men resisted the pressure to pick a QB and instead went with the most talented position player in the draft.
    From what I've seen, Barkley looks like a generational talent who has the potential to be a really special player in the NFL

Lions going all the way this year with new coach.

Barkley could be a stud in this league. Good pick

Browns go with Denzel Ward with #4? A bit of a reach?

NFL 2018/2019

Broncos. Chubb. Miller on one end, Chubb on the other

Ward might have been a little bit of a reach, but not by much. Who's a better CB in this draft? Josh Jackson, maybe? Ward is right there. Plus, Ohio State guy...

Damn, there goes Neslon. I would have been shocked it Indy DIDNT pick him though, their O line is horrible, worst in the NFL probably

I don't know, what say you Bills fans?? Not liking the trade up (gave up 2 second round pics just to move up 5 spots?) and not sold at all on Josh Allen. Soo many question marks

Allen would have still been there at 12, shoulda taken rosen. Didn’t we learn anything with ej Manuel? Doomed for another decade

^ my thoughts exactly.

I thought Rosen was the best QB in this draft, apparently many NFL owners disagree

Browns miss twice.....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Damn it Bills , nice work getting a guy that is basically a cannon arm , and nothing else

Donkeys going to shred QBs.
    Browns might win a game ! Mayfield is a playmaker, love it

Although I like the 2019 first rounder, if Marcus Davenport becomes great I'm gonna be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Browns might win a game!
    not if Hue Jackson has anything to say about it

Dammit, I was really hoping Derwin James fell to the Pats at 21. I really think he was the one of the best defensive players in this draft class.. Plus he would have been a perfect player for BB and the Pats, so athletic, so versatile. Guy could play anywhere in the secondary, or special teams...

Oh well. Fingers crossed for Harold Landry to fall to us. Hometown boy one of the best edge rushers in the draft. glaring need for N.E... Isaiah Wynn might still be there too, I'd be happy to hear his name called. Another glaring need

That being said, BB doesnt always draft strictly for need, so.. I wouldn't mind grabbing Calvin Ridley to shore up our WR cast. I also would not be surprised if we take Lamar Jackson if he's still available, although I hope we don't..

Well at least the Browns didn't take Allen at 1. Ward at 4 was a position of need.

Broncos D is even more lit!

Going to be scared if Patriots get Lamar , ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Isaiah Wynn might still be there too, I'd be happy to hear his name called. Another glaring need
    Boom!

cowpokes pick an inside linebacker....nice job Jer. as an eagle fan i say thanks.

Vänder Esch is a beast and can play at all three LB positions. I'm a homer and grew up in a small town next to his so of course I'm biased. Pretty cool story for the kid. Senior graduating class was 11 people. Led his eight man team to back to back state titles playing both sides. I think he passed and ran for a combined 60 some touchdowns or something crazy his senior year. Walked on at Boise State. Red shirted. Won the Mountain West defensive player of the year his first year as a starter his junior year and then declared. 141 tackles that year. Largest LB in the draft with highest vert. He's fun to watch. Hope that continues in the NFL.

The only thing more annoying than mock drafts are post draft overreactions like anyone has any fucking idea...

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    The only thing more annoying than mock drafts are post draft overreactions like anyone has any fucking idea...
    History tells us that in drafts of 4+ QB's in the first round, at least one will be a bust. I would argue that it is closer to maybe one being good...And I am going with Lamar.

And yeah, I am obviously just throwing darts from way behind the line.