Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Incel terrorism. WTF.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/4/25/...alek-minassian

an online community of men united by their inability to convince women to have sex with them. (“Incel” stands for “involuntarily celibate.”)

Some self-identified incels, as they call themselves, have developed an elaborate sociopolitical explanation for their sexual failures, one that centers on the idea that women are shallow, vicious, and only attracted to hyper-muscular men. They see this as a profound injustice against men like them, who suffer an inherent genetic disadvantage through no fault of their own. A small radical fringe believes that violence, especially against women, is an appropriate response — that an “Incel Rebellion” or “Beta [Male] Uprising” will eventually overturn the sexual status quo.
    DD, wanna fill us in on this shit?

Well if nothing else, it's reassuring to see that Canadians are just as fucked up as Americans. But they're so nice.

"Beta male uprising" sounds more like a band out of Austin than a terror threat.

OP knows some creepy vocab words.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

^^^^^^

or perhaps lower their standards to realistic levels.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

In elementary and middle school I always wondered why I had trouble with girls, and after failed attempts with the few girls who even sought me out, I realized I was a weird kid who didnt have an ounce of confidence. I then just showed a little confidence and threw my hook out their more, resulting in me getting laid fairly frequently in HS.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Isn't there a substantial population of somewhat unattractive over night women for these folks to bed down ? I think DD needs to really start pimpin' his Midwest harem in his "new" AMG to this target audience. The alturistic nature and the potential for wealth should be screaming for the attention of the great DD.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    OP knows some creepy vocab words.
    In fairness to him I learned that word today too, in the news this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    For the motherfucking win lol

Sadness said:
    Just a taste, just a whiff, or just a touch of a pretty white girl's vagina would satisfy me greatly, but I want more. I want to bury my face in it, I want to lick it until she comes, I want to stick my fingers knuckle-deep into it and feel the warmth of inside her body. All while her hot body squirms on my bed with pleasure. Then I want to fuck it nice and slow until I ejaculate inside her with no rubber. I don't even care if it's the worst smelling vagina in the world, I NEED ONE NOW....

that is foul. females don't even wash the inside of their vagina, so extended contact with a creature possessing a vagina is unbearable to me, let alone being in physical contact with one. if i had a female, i would regularly cleanse in and around its vagina with alcohol.

https://incels.me/threads/i-want-to-...24/post-251792
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In fairness to him I learned that word today too, in the news this morning.
    Me too. Learn something new everyday as they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

There's a rag for every mop.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    There's a rag for every mop.
    Unless you live in China or India
    http://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-m...e-consequences
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

I once interviewed the president of the Nevada Brothel Association and he said it's guys just like these incels that make prostitution necessary in society. I can't help but agree.

Wow. A dude must have to have less than ZERO game to be as outraged as these guys. I did not realize that this whole "Incel" group was even a thing. Guys like that need to meet nice girls like Meg, the Sambuca shot ordering lady.

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    ^^^^^^

or perhaps lower their standards to realistic levels.

This. Stop being so shallow, vicious and attracted to women out of your league. That shit only happens in the movies.

Incel terrorism. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    This. Stop being so shallow, vicious and attracted to women out of your league. That shit only happens in the movies.
    The fact that there are angry internet trolls who literally murder people because they can’t date models is the epitome of white privilege.

Totally. You got that right, but funny thing is totally happens in reverse too. When I was a single lad, I met far too many young women who were homely and didn't have much to offer in the personality department. They only wanted a rich, successful, movie star looking man. Wouldn't give a guy like me the time of day. Many were downright rude. Fast forward 10-20 years when they've realized their standards were obviously too high, and they've been knocked back down a rung or two by life. Then they were easy pickings. Haha.

That's what these incel dorks need to shoot for. Desperate women in their upper 30s who feel their biological clocks ticking louder and louder. By then, many of those women have matured quite nicely, got in shape or learned how to take better care of themselves, and personalities MUCH improved. Got treated like a freaking king by some of the formerly snooty women who used to think they were too cool for school.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    The fact that there are angry internet trolls who literally murder people because they can’t date models is the epitome of white privilege.
    O rly? This just happened here. Black guy murdered his hispanic ex because she broke it off with him. Is that another example of white privilege too? I don't care that he's black. I'm just pointing out that people murdering ladies because they can't date them apprently happens regardless of skin tone. Better check your privilege, moon.
    https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...a-12864439.php

If you have confidence, the brains/ambition for real xareer success, hobbies, and a little bit of fitness (average build) you can shoot out of your league and hit. The problem is these guys retreat into their moms basements, and sit on their computers all day.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    O rly? This just happened here. Black guy murdered his hispanic ex because she broke it off with him. Is that another example of white privilege too? I don't care that he's black. I'm just pointing out that people murdering ladies because they can't date them apprently happens regardless of skin tone. Better check your privilege, moon.
    The incel people are pretty into the right-wing Internet troll loser white guy grievance thing. I don't think the guy in the article you linked to is one of them. They are a flavor of Trumpkin Internet troll, not guys committing run-of-the-mill crimes of passion.

Guys like that need to meet nice girls like Meg, the Sambuca shot ordering lady.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    eh, while the internet troll murderer is likely white, I think Austin is right, overall this is more indicative of male privilege, not white privilege.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I figured DD <3 the 3" cock considering the car he drives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    The incel people are pretty into the right-wing Internet troll loser white guy grievance thing. I don't think the guy in the article you linked to is one of them. They are a flavor of Trumpkin Internet troll, not guys committing run-of-the-mill crimes of passion.
    Pretty much this. Anyone can snap and kill a single person, but planning a terrorist attack on a society because of these assholes’ inability to find a mate is entirely different.

I think it's a false pretense rooted in media, ie, the movies, as someone said above. There will soon be a whole fucking slew of this shit coming out in China, where the one baby policy had people killing female babies until they had a son to provide for them in their old age. There's a shitton of Chinese incels now just fueling up for a frustration outrage I'm sure we'll be hearing about.