Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I think it's a false pretense rooted in media, ie, the movies, as someone said above. There will soon be a whole fucking slew of this shit coming out in China, where the one baby policy had people killing female babies until they had a son to provide for them in their old age. There's a shitton of Chinese incels now just fueling up for a frustration outrage I'm sure we'll be hearing about.
    Pussy is in short supply, killing off pussy isn’t going to help the cause for these guys, maybe Cosby can write them a self help book since he has some spare time on his hands
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Several guys I know who are players are not that good looking, not athletic, not at all alpha. I don't know what the secret to their success* is--I'm guessing they know how to listen. It helps to stop thinking about yourself and what you want and start thinking about the other person and what they want.

*if you consider cheating on your wife, breaking up a couple of homes, etc to be success.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Several guys I know who are players are not that good looking, not athletic, not at all alpha. I don't know what the secret to their success* is--I'm guessing they know how to listen. It helps to stop thinking about yourself and what you want and start thinking about the other person and what they want.

*if you consider cheating on your wife, breaking up a couple of homes, etc to be success.
    Listening is very important, except when you want to wear socks during sex.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    This is scary for a lot of reasons, but the article did not mention what better reason for a huge war than a surplus of single, young and desperate men.

Good point. If China and India started a war with each other they could fix that whole thing fast.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Good point. If China and India started a war with each other they could fix that whole thing fast.
    Not excited about the fallout from that.

No.

A war by the Indian and Chinese Incels killing off women they can't get would not be good. The pathetic thing about so many of these losers is they just hang out at home at 30+ expecting their mothers to cook and clean for them. I know it's a different society, but FFS, step up and get your own digs and learn hoe to take care of yourself.

Seems a lot of the NA inches are basement dwellers as well.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Didn't we used to just call these people loser wierdo's?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

It's a lucky day when an Incel scores while shopping the market.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

This is not the first anti-woman terrorist act by a Canadian. In 1989, long before the term "incel" was coined, a creep named Marc Lépine, who couldn't get laid, entered a university classroom, separated the women from the men, executed 14 women and then killed himself. He left this suicide note (translated):

Would you note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blasé, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.

I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me possibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie in a raid. They refused me because asocial [sic]. I therefore had to wait until this day to execute my plans. In between, I continued my studies in a haphazard way for they never really interested me, knowing in advance my fate. Which did not prevent me from obtaining very good marks despite my theory of not handing in work and the lack of studying before exams.

Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men.

Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be Women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they [do not] neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain [that since]women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli.

Sorry for this too brief letter.

Marc Lépine
    (emphasis supplied). Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_L%C3%A9pine

What the fuck is a fucking "virago", anyway?

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    What the fuck is a fucking "virago", anyway?

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    I think it means bitch but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Incel terrorism. WTF.

Wow. I had no idea about this Incel stuff being a thing.

A simple lowering of the standards may help. Not everyone gets a hot girl per the media’s/pop culture definition of attractive. It would also help if they did things to make themselves more datable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Ok I looked at a bit of this and it is really disturbing stuff. It’s scary how warped these guy’s mindsets are.

I think it's a false pretense rooted in media, ie, the movies, as someone said above. There will soon be a whole fucking slew of this shit coming out in China, where the one baby policy had people killing female babies until they had a son to provide for them in their old age. There's a shitton of Chinese incels now just fueling up for a frustration outrage I'm sure we'll be hearing about.
    They'll have a huge war with India which has the same problem in similar numbers. That is historically the only way to deal with a huge male population with no prospects for the future: canon fodder and war brides. The alternative outcome is mass crime and revolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Name:  d39cf83b1b7d27a293396e0a1cccccd7.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  53.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    They'll have a huge war with India which has the same problem in similar numbers. That is historically the only way to deal with a huge male population with no prospects for the future: canon fodder and war brides. The alternative outcome is mass crime and revolution.
    You forget becoming a Catholic priest.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    You forget becoming a Catholic priest.
    There are over 70 million excess males in China and India. 4% of their populations... an army larger than all the worlds militaries put together (including irregular/reserves, including China and India). Catholocism isn't so popular in either country.

WaPo has an excellent article on the scale and scope of the issue: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.af44539bb13d
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    There are over 70 million excess males in China and India. 4% of their populations... an army larger than all the worlds militaries put together (including irregular/reserves, including China and India). Catholocism isn't so popular in either country.

WaPo has an excellent article on the scale and scope of the issue: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.af44539bb13d
    Buddhist monk then. (You said historically--historically the eldest son got the title and estate, the next son went into the military, the next into the priesthood.)

Are there any publicly traded companies that produce high-ish end sex dolls? I want to throw a few bucks into one.

I once interviewed the president of the Nevada Brothel Association and he said it's guys just like these incels that make prostitution necessary in society. I can't help but agree.
    I didn't read far in this thread. Splat you're bang on. I figured the # of sexual assaults would be reduced too. Legalize it!

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    I didn't read far in this thread. Splat you're bang on. I figured the # of sexual assaults would be reduced too. Legalize it!
    I just heard this guy on a podcast, and his research said that when Craigslist added erotic services to their website, the homicide rate for women went down 17.4% (not just prostitutes, all women), and sexual assaults also went down.

http://scunning.com/craigslist70.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    While I think legal prostitution would help reduce assaults against women, you have to remember it was religious wack jobs that founded this country. There is no way that will happen in this country in my life time. The push back against it would be bigly.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.