Blizzard Cochise/Bodacious

2 pairs of fat skis for sale. Blizzard Cochise and Blizzard Bodacious.
    $200 for the Bodacious without bindings. 150 extra if you want the bindings on there. They are PX18’s.

The Cochises are a limited edition “shop employee” graphic. That’s why they are black and orange. These have two sets of holes, so I want to sell these with bindings. $300.

Both pairs are in great shape. No core shots on either. Edges are good. Both are mounted for a 315 boot sole. Pm me... I’m not on her as much as I used to be. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2142.JPG 
Views:	388 
Size:	252.4 KB 
ID:	233379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2143.JPG 
Views:	379 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	233380
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

Pm on the Cochise, I’m curious

Ok... Cochise are sold. Still have the Bodacious and I will sell them with or without bindings.
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

Blizzard Cochise/Bodacious

I think you meant not on “here” as much as you used to be. Just a suggested edit to op.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    I think you meant not on “here” as much as you used to be. Just a suggested edit to op.
    I actually noticed that and decided not to change it.... I figured the first person to mention something, I would say "no... by 'her' I meant your mom."

I probably shouldn't do that, though...
    - Phunk

PX 18’s are sold. All that’s left is a blank pair of Bodacious for 200 bucks. I can’t believe these are still available at that price.
    - Phunk

Arggg I should of grabbed the Bodacious when I grabbed the Cochise.

If they are available in a few months I might grab them. Need to save for a new bike

Hey, I forgot to check in with ya... Cochise’s arrived safe and sound?
    - Phunk

Quote Originally Posted by yooper View Post
    Hey, I forgot to check in with ya... Cochise’s arrived safe and sound?
    Just showed up today safe and sound! Thanks

PM'ed for the Bodacious's

Your mom
    Uno mas