Third binding mount - what will fit?

I have two mounts on a ski I want to keep: ~2014 Griffon (315-320 BSL) and newer Baron EPF (306 BSL). Any ideas which tech bindings are likely to fit in/around these mounts?
    JimmyCarter:

I was a MA high school "racer"... Dudes show up for a 200 yard "race" in full gear, getting leg rubdowns in the starting house while half my team was off in the woods getting lit.

:Priceless

Compare for yourself. Download the PDF and toggle layers on/off to experiment
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Zc...eQxnB2WsWUsvnf

Thanks, that's a big help. Looks like I might get away with a couple of the dynafit options.
    JimmyCarter:

I was a MA high school "racer"... Dudes show up for a 200 yard "race" in full gear, getting leg rubdowns in the starting house while half my team was off in the woods getting lit.

:Priceless

... Or you can just disregard the old holes completely, and mount them as if they were new, using QK or BF inserts. Overlapping (or too close) holes be damned!
    Leave No Turn Unstoned!

Quote Originally Posted by DropCliffsNotBombs View Post
    ... Or you can just disregard the old holes completely, and mount them as if they were new, using QK or BF inserts. Overlapping (or too close) holes be damned!
    when using BF/QK, it is ok if you overlap an old hole?

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    when using BF/QK, it is ok if you overlap an old hole?
    Absolutely. They are both larger and stronger than standard binding screws going into the core.
    Leave No Turn Unstoned!

Especaly on a powski you ain't gona notice 1 cm plus or minus ... Just move the mount fore or aft 1cm
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by DropCliffsNotBombs View Post
    Absolutely. They are both larger and stronger than standard binding screws going into the core.
    Oh rad. I had a few too many beers last night and botched 2 holes on a toe mount. I ended up moving 1/2 cm back but the second set of holes are a little close to the first set for my liking. I happen to have inserts in the mail to me right now!