FS: Binding Freedom Stuff

Bought inserts and what sold as the Deluxe Installation kit a few years ago with good intentions, but never used any of it.

Bag of 80 inserts. The tool kit pieces look to be:
    stepped drill bit
    bottoming tap
    insert deburring tool
    insert installation tool
    and a tap handle, though it is a bit different style than the one they show on the website.

Photo to come, feel free to correct me if I've misidentified anything.

Would like to sell all this as a package to one person. Looking at current selling prices for these items at bindingfreedom.com, looks like the value is $182. How about $135 shipped to lower 48? Feel free to price police.

May have a few extra machine screws I can dig up if there's any interest. I do have a pair of skis with DynaDuke plates and another pair of skis that someone else inserted. So, screws would be for Dynafit Verticals and pre-EPF Dukes/Barons. That may limit interest...they'd be free throw-ins.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180422_181603.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	734.7 KB 
ID:	233299
    Last edited by spthomson; 04-22-2018 at 06:53 PM.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Dibs for Margo

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

If Margo passes I'll get in line.

Just counted the inserts to make sure there were 100. I counted 80. :/ Not sure where the other 20 went. I'll reduce the price in the original post.

I had posted in Margotron's WTB thread last week, just got around to sending info, thought I might as well post a thread at the same time in case margo doesn't want the stuff.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

I'll take it all. Sorry everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    I'll take it all. Sorry everyone!
    Hahaha, and its gone!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Hahaha, and its gone!!
    Thanks for the proxy dibs dude.

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    Thanks for the proxy dibs dude.

No worries, now we gotta get you a decent pair of BGs, pretty sure I’m putting in a custom order for those fancy shifts I have coming! What other bindings are you putting inserts in for?

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post

No worries, now we gotta get you a decent pair of BGs, pretty sure I’m putting in a custom order for those fancy shifts I have coming! What other bindings are you putting inserts in for?

did you see the BGs over on my BG thread? 2016s. i think 2016 has RES which is all that I really care about.

inserts up and down the quiver quiver. raven 190 when i can get one in august, Countdown 110 and BGs. I was gonna slap them on my 116 kartels (instead of BGs) but i have finally admitted to myself finally that I am not as jibby as I once was and will never be as jibby as I wish to be. haven't landed switch in powder in years. after watching people talk about BGs finally decided time to try TGR's favorite pet ski. i'll prolly put them in sickles as well although i can't imagine touring in those. i rather like the idea of taking 2 flat pair of skis on a trip and only shifts. sickles are the only ski i'll never part with. i have some unmounted sick day 104s i got real cheap, which would be an ideal 50/50 setup, but not too keen on them. seem neither fish nor fowl.