More proof that Laird Hamilton is THE MAN

As if we needed any;
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...scue-stranded/

And not to give the assholes that extorted the people they rescued any press, but fuck them. Don’t be a dick, be like Laird.

More proof that Laird Hamilton is THE MAN

The guy is a stud....with a hot wife....lives in Hawaii....living the dream of a life that most of us would die to have..

I get that he’s in great shape for his age, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him wearing a shirt. Does he do anything with a shirt on?

I’d rather see his wife shirtless to tell you the truth.

Don’t be a dick, be like Laird.

Quoted fir truth.

Guys used to drive around in snowstorms extorting people who were stuck...assholes

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Perennial badass.
    https://GearLobo.com
    "Good things come to those who bait"
    My greatest fear is that after I die, my wife will sell my gear for what I told her I paid for it.

He's an unquestionable stud. Also widely known to be (or was, age may have tempered this) an egomaniac and kind of a dick. Kind of have to be to get to that level, I guess. Not to take anything away from what he did to help these people.

Also, he has a PhD in BroScience:

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post

I get that he’s in great shape for his age, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him wearing a shirt. Does he do anything with a shirt on?
    If I look like Laird at Laird's age, I will also never be wearing a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    The girl sitting immediately next to him in the photo associated with that article looks like she's thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    He's an unquestionable stud. Also widely known to be (or was, age may have tempered this) an egomaniac and kind of a dick. Kind of have to be to get to that level, I guess.
    Be good, or be good at it. Nothing wrong with the latter route, just need to back it up, and he sure did (does).

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    He's an unquestionable stud. Also widely known to be (or was, age may have tempered this) an egomaniac and kind of a dick. Kind of have to be to get to that level, I guess. Not to take anything away from what he did to help these people.

Also, he has a PhD in BroScience:
    One of the better infomercial interviews anywhere, but it's hilarious also because he doesn't really know the ingredients in his own "super coffee" and such.

He and his wife manage to do well even conducting goofy swim drill camps. If people feel value from being close to the marketing sizzle, then they are doing something right even if it is goofy. They are also pretty open about their own imperfections. Very cool to see him helping during the floods there.

Watch his documentary on Netflix or Hulu, or Amazon- not sure where we found it. He fully admits to being a dick, and says that if it netted the same results, he would do it again. He basically admits that he commercialized Jaws, and kinda regrets it. The crew that helped him tame Jaws mostly got left behind in his wake. Except for 2 guys, he is not really friends with any of them anymore. Pete Cabrinha being one of those guys.
    It was an excellent expose on what it takes, good and bad, to be Laird Hamilton. I respect his honesty, and the documentary actually made me like him a bit more.