Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Canada should ban all of the people that voted for Trump.
    It would be just that much more pleasant.
    Sadly, if we were to vote for our leader directly, there is a percentage of our population that would cast a vote for a Trump. I’m not sure they would apologize for it either.

I'm a non welcome southern neighbor and have traveled across the DMZ a few times successfully. Last time was 2 years ago. I make sure I'm never the driver but I've never seen the passports run through the system.. Pretty sure if they nab on an old infraction you get a one time pass. Unless you or the crossing guard is a dick. Be cool.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Pretty sure Canada Border Services doesn't rely on google searches when screening for admissibility. Just sayin
    I didnít imply this, merely meant meant I cannot find what I actually ended up plea bargaining to with the local municipality.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    I'm a non welcome southern neighbor and have traveled across the DMZ a few times successfully. Last time was 2 years ago. I make sure I'm never the driver but I've never seen the passports run through the system.. Pretty sure if they nab on an old infraction you get a one time pass. Unless you or the crossing guard is a dick. Be cool.
    This is what I was thinking...something to be said with me not being a douche in the border crossing situation, traveling with my family and it happening 20 years ago, but thatís an assumption.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

IME the Canadian border agents are welcoming to a family carload on a holiday. Turning back old DUI's is a low priority as it's bad for business. OTOH, the Barney Fife's on the US side can be dicks. I've been pulled out of the car twice. Once coming back from a sales call when my partner didn't keep his mouth shut and mentioned the samples we were bringing back in the trunk. The other time was when I crossed as a hitch hiker sporting a peacoat ponytail "hiippy" look and caught a ride crossing the border with this guy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brower_bulldog2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	294157
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.