Any Lake Sammamish Boaters/Watersports Mags out there?

Just wondering if any of you kooks are out on Lake Sammamish during the summer months?

I had a guess thats where you live. Probably not to far from joint on cougar mountain.

I'm out in the morning a couple times a week before work to get some open water (no course for me) slalom in. Then try to get out with the family at night a couple times a week after work for some tubing and surfing. The water is insane at night so it makes anything outside the wake a bit dicey. I have a '01 Malibu Sunsetter VLX with 1500# of ballast so it can do everything good but nothing great. 7 minutes from my door to the launch is one of the reasons I live out here.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    mags, Flowing Lake Compound is open for occupying May 25.
    Fuck yeah!
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    mags, Flowing Lake Compound is open for occupying May 25.
    Super intrigued, tell me more! Hope I get a chance to meet you soon Alpy.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    I'm out in the morning a couple times a week before work to get some open water (no course for me) slalom in. Then try to get out with the family at night a couple times a week after work for some tubing and surfing. The water is insane at night so it makes anything outside the wake a bit dicey. I have a '01 Malibu Sunsetter VLX with 1500# of ballast so it can do everything good but nothing great. 7 minutes from my door to the launch is one of the reasons I live out here.
    Right on! same boat (rimshot) all white 03 MC X2/205V. Kiddos too. Ashamed to say haven't even dipped a toe yet, but soon. Don't be a stranger, pull up and say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by thebrucemac View Post
    Right on! same boat (rimshot) all white 03 MC X2/205V. Kiddos too. Ashamed to say haven't even dipped a toe yet, but soon. Don't be a stranger, pull up and say hi.
    Same to you. Was skiing this morning but the water sucked. How do you like the 205v? I looked at that one (even demoed one on Flowing Lake), but didn't get a good feel for it and found my current one for a great deal.

We love it! It's been a great boat, although it's pretty small for our family crew of 5 (kiddos are 14, 11 and 10), especially when we want to bring friends and/or friends with kids. I'm sure you get it. I bought it off a lawyer on Lake Oswego with 63 hours on it about 10 years ago. He custom ordered it from MC without ballast due to lake restrictions, so I ended up driving it back down to Wakemakers in PDX and had them plumb in a custom aerator system with sacks. I probably could have done it myself, but at the time, I just didn't feel right about cutting all those holes in the boat and it's not in my wheel house. We don't ski, or at least not well, and I'm wise enough to know wakeboarding is a gamble on my knees these days, so we surf, tube and kneeboard primarily these days. I hit up onlyinboards and watch the MC classifieds salivating for a bigger tug, but she's paid for and well, like I said, I'm sure you get it! Been trying to save up for a complete vinyl resto, but the quotes I've gotten are nuts. It's not in terrible shape yet, but it's drying out and I'd really like it to be on par with the rest of the boat. Hope you have a great season and like I said, be sure to pull up and say hi if you see us on samm.