WTB Latigo/Steeple 102/Pivot/AAAttack Demo

I'm currently entertaining job offers for the fall and it appears that the ice coast is in my future, at least for the next few years. Kusalas and Bodacious are not going to cut it. I would prefer skis to be <$300 but let me know what you've got. Here's what I'm looking for:

Blizzard Latigo 170 cm

ON3P Steeple 102 174/179 cm. Interest is the 174 but if you're looking to unload the 179 let me know. Not interested in Steeple 98.

Pivot/FKS Skinny brake (80 mm), going on the Latigo. An old pair of Racing 15 would be perfect, otherwise 12 or 14 DIN are fine. No WTR toe. I would be interested in 18 DIN for $200 or less.

AAAttack Demo No real rush on these but I would like to buy a pair for cheap to go on the Kusalas so that they may be enjoyed by more than those with small feet.

My gear closet is dialed at the moment, I don't have much to offer to trade:

a pair of primo Patagonia Gore-Pro pants, XS, black, for the small people in your life that enjoy a dry ass. They look good enough to sell as new w/o tags if I was slightly less scrupulous.

~60L modular pack from Wookie Design in Bozeman. Large Torso/Medium Hip Belt. Definitely too big for me, definitely some use, bomber AF. I can contact the dudes for proper size measurements if you're interested.

Steep & Cheep had some Latigo's the other day. Don't remember sizes or price.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

PM me for pivots if you are interested I have 15 & 18 dins