Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Wydaho Circle jerk

^^^ room in a boat for Tye as well. Bring some of that Rasta beer from Victor. That was good shit. I remember you had excellent ganja, bring that too.

As a retired GTNP Ranger can't you just flash your old badge and say "we maggots don't need no stinkin boat permits !"

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Any of you locals know the regulations for boats on those stretches in the park?

Motors allowed (if not used)?

Happy to work on finding another vessel for those stretches as the one I will be towing has a jet and kicker mounted to the transom.
    That boat will fit right in on the South Fork. I remember standing on the dock with Tye1on and a jet powered drift boat showed up, I was like "WTF ?".

Moving on to GTNP Regs: link says no motors on the Snake in the park. Not sure the exact interpretation. Moose: you should call the river Rangers, number is in link below.

More importantly link says no dogs in boats on the Snake in the park. Tye: is that true ? Would suck if Sheldon and Lola could not join us. They are maggots too.

https://www.nps.gov/grte/planyourvis...g19-access.pdf

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    That boat will fit right in on the South Fork. I remember standing on the dock with Tye1on and a jet powered drift boat showed up, I was like "WTF ?".

Moving on to GTNP Regs: link says no motors on the Snake in the park. Not sure the exact interpretation. Moose: you should call the river Rangers, number is in link below.

More importantly link says no dogs in boats on the Snake in the park. Tye: is that true ? Would suck if Sheldon and Lola could not join us. They are maggots too.

https://www.nps.gov/grte/planyourvis...g19-access.pdf

South Fork motors all day every day - in the park no way no how. Thats true for the 4 legged mags as well. They are persona non grata.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    South Fork motors all day every day - in the park no way no how. Thats true for the 4 legged mags as well. They are persona non grata.
    That's all true. Only stretch you could probably sneak a motor on with any confidence would be from Flagg down as you'd need it for the lake.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Thanks Harry, Teleee and Tye. I knew I was clear on the SF of the snake below the damn and thru the canyon.

I feared that was the case in the park.

No worries on the park float. Happy to jump in another boat if there is room or if local mags have a line on any rentals/loaners please feel free to share info and I will work on lining one up if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post

MK - Damn dog, been a while; since BBI. My place is open to you. Bring 2Funky...

?
    Would absolutely love to attend this affair but my work schedule says differently.
    Alas, we will have to connect once the base builds.

For those who don't know the score: We gots a Qn. bed in spare room for you Harry. The Futon in the wax room is a Qn. There's a pull out couch in the LR. and carpeted floor for overflow.
    Old Benny will be psyched to have a little shindig going on. We're all mellow types. Fenced in yard for the hounds.
    Park float or not, killer stretches abound.

All youse are welcome.

Wydaho Circle jerk

^^ solid deal staying at Djongo's crib. Look forward to seeing Old Benny again. Nice guy. Djongo in 30 years Right smack in the middle of Jackson, central to everything. I don't care where we fish, I'm just stoked to be on a river with friends.

If Fugitive brings his raft with frame we are good on boats. What to do with pups if we fish the park ? Does Benny mind dogs in yard all day while we fish ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I don't care where we fish, I'm just stoked to be on a river with friends.
    This!

Maybe the only thing better is a pow day with friends. Maybe...
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4390.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	189.0 KB 
ID:	296506
    today was a solid BWO hatch in the snow. of course, it's also streamer season. Love the variety this time of year. nearly caught a river otter on some articulated meat. #ionlyfishdriestho #excepttoday

^^ legit

Dat is purdy
    Bunny Don't Surf

Wydaho Circle Jerk is in one week:

ROLL CALL

1) Harry (arriving Sat eve)

ROLL CALL

2) Mooseknuckles (plan to arrive in Jackson Fri PM)

Updating the power drifters participation status to a no go. Crushed the jet on a hidden gem while on step on the Clearwater last weekend. She will be in tow for work in the south before returning north for further treatment. I am happy to walk and wade. Like Harry said “I don’t care where we fish, I’m just stoked to be on a river with friends”

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    ROLL CALL

Updating the power drifters participation status to a no go. Crushed the jet on a hidden gem while on step on the Clearwater last weekend. She will be in tow for work in the south before returning north for further treatment. I am happy to walk and wade. Like Harry said “I don’t care where we fish, I’m just stoked to be on a river with friends”
    ROLL CALL

3)Fugitive give it less than 50% due to shortages of fun tickets, if it turns a corner it'd arrive Saturday mid morn maybe with maybe without raft.
    Bunny Don't Surf

All quiet down here. Just finished a big project so should be well funded. Been running on fumes for daze...
    Will be glad to see youse guys. Plenty of water to stalk.
    Benny's given the all clear so good to go at the house of 420.

Also, that Saturday morning is the local ski swap. MK, we might hit that early to see any sweet deals. It's the place for cheap Race boards: DH, SG, GS and usually the cheapest deals anymore. Hundreds of normal folk skis too and tons of gear and clothing.

Which reminds me, Mr. Fugi, your 190 volkl explosivs are at my house waiting for you... Courtesy of Harry

Sounds like the fugitive has to get to Jackson to pick up skis... count him in!

I'm always down for a ski swap Djongo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    ROLL CALL

3)Fugitive give it less than 50% due to shortages of fun tickets, if it turns a corner it'd arrive Saturday mid morn maybe with maybe without raft.
    4) Schwerty - I’d be in for Friday happy hour. Saturday fish. Have drift boat. Happy to wade to.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    All quiet down here. Just finished a big project so should be well funded. Been running on fumes for daze...
    Will be glad to see youse guys. Plenty of water to stalk.
    Benny's given the all clear so good to go at the house of 420.

Also, that Saturday morning is the local ski swap. MK, we might hit that early to see any sweet deals. It's the place for cheap Race boards: DH, SG, GS and usually the cheapest deals anymore. Hundreds of normal folk skis too and tons of gear and clothing.

Which reminds me, Mr. Fugi, your 190 volkl explosivs are at my house waiting for you... Courtesy of Harry
    Fkn Sweet! I may haveta ride out now. Shiiiit
    Bunny Don't Surf

Wydaho Circle jerk

Looks like some cold, wet weather for this wknd. Could change. Should help streamer fishing.
    Midge fishing on the snake was on fire yesterday. Couldn’t buy a fish on a streamer. Southern
    Jellystone, (second hand report), was on fire too.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    lumpy says hes dragin the 5th wheel to the fonts
    a few degrees warmer and a tank or 2 of gas less
    and sheldons copirating
    sounds mo better to me
    yall come on down
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Wydaho Circle jerk

The weekend weather in Jackson is looking spicy for sure.

Never been to the Fonts. Shiiiit since I’m already South I could push further south and east to join the festivities in a dryer climate with some sun.

Totally open to joining/moving the gathering south, if there is room for my ass. I would roll from IDFalls boat-less and tell them to hold the beat up and fully stripped down (no oars, seats etc as they have to flip her over and do some welding) aluminum beast for me till Monday and pick her up when I am heading north.

If Dibs or anyone else could send me some details (location) on the campground/put in so I can gather more info on the road in and clearance requirements that would be appreciated.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    pretty straight forward
    few hours south on 189
    both campgrounds and the takeout put ins arent bad shuttles are easy as it gits
    anyone can row water
    throwing in +20
    well cants say i aints done it
    #8wghtgr8
    with a wyo liscense its all free.99
    stop and puts the birdhunter on the eagles asshole of the week board above the bar in lebarge
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I’m not gonna make it down to Fonty but fwiw...sweet area if you have not been!
    I’ll be fishin up here regardless of the weather if anyone heads through the Tetons.

Options!

Thanks Dibs. When you guys rolling North? Fishing Sat & Sun?

Totally understand on staying local Schwerty.

I’m going to watch the weather and see how it plays out. Appreciate everyone’s openness to allowing me to join them.