Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    Hunting WY unit 51 elk archery south of Cooke City. Any fishing suggestions up that way if I fill my tag early?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Clarks fork of the yellowstone is there. Never fished it. Google makes it sound pretty good all the way to the town of bridger.
    And holy fuck a bunch of good looking stillwater around the beartooth hiway east of Cooke I shouldn't have google mapped that zone.
    Shosone down by cody.
    Good luck gretsch bag an elk and some trouts!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    What's goin on?

Headed to that stretch of water in Wy that attracts many Utards Fri Sat and Sun.
    Maybe put The Turdcunter on Eagle bar's asshole of the week board if I make it that far north.
    Or if a Wydaho mag headed south could make it happen that'd be great thanks.
    LMAO!!!!!

What's goin on happytimeeatinghismomsfunbox?

Do you ever come up with your own material or do you just lap up and regurgitate whatever dibbs spews out his ass?

Speaking of you lapping up dibbs's ass spew, do you have any of your own fishing spots or you can only fish spots dibbs showed you or places you learned about on instafag?
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

I stayed in them one October,beyond basic. Without a doubt the best water I have ever fished!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    His words - "nice basic cabins, I wouldn't put more than 3 dudes per cabin"

Most times I have no idea whats going on here

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    LMAO!!!!!

What's goin on happytimeeatinghismomsfunbox?

Do you ever come up with your own material or do you just lap up and regurgitate whatever dibbs spews out his ass?

Speaking of you lapping up dibbs's ass spew, do you have any of your own fishing spots or you can only fish spots dibbs showed you or places you learned about on instafag?
    ok sweetheart so you are gay for me. you arent the first one to fall for this big dick energy. its ok. all that time in the potato cellar with your bishop has left you with a tingling in your loins for a confident man.. unfortunately you arent my type. I prefer stoked skibum roofers like you pointed out, not stokeless potato farmers like you. strong hands, enjoys life, rolls a good j, fun to be around, will row you all day if your into fish. whats not to like about dibbs? fucker is hung like a goddamned stallion too. Sorry bud you'll have to keep getting your fill down at the flying j.

Sent from a van down by the river
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

^^^ birdbrain has no idea what he is missing out on. Fishing with dibs is awesome. d00d knows all bugs and exactly what to tie on when. I always learn a ton when I fish with him.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Went to usual spot. My first time fishing for the season. Dibs wasn’t around to tie my stuff for me or tell me what to use, thankfully Lumpy was around to pick up the slack.

Pretty sure the Birdhunter has been there. In the shitter...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE3DC257-92D6-41BF-8DBD-D993871B9240.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	399.4 KB 
ID:	340056

Fishing was pretty slow but it was fun to be on the sticks again. Rowed for a spell while Lumpy caught a few dinks. When my time to throw came my guide tied me on a little wooly bugger instead of the usual articulated junk we usually throw

Little while down the river and bang, had an eat. I knew right away it was pretty good sized, burning my fingers as it took the stripped line. Lumpy pulled the boat over before we drifted into three dudes strung across the river. They got a front row seat to it getting me almost into the backing on my 6wt. Thought I lost it once as it sprinted back at me, but eventually we had it in the net.

Didn’t have a measuring tape and we wanted to get it back swimming quickly but Lumpy estimated 22-23 inches. Biggest Rainbow I’ve caught.

Name:	63413985-BABB-46B8-B196-D11894188AD3.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	738.2 KB 
ID:	340059

Name:	C224ED5C-32B0-4F5C-83B3-BA789026D0F3.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	692.2 KB 
ID:	340060