EC Mini at K on Saturday?

Looks like Spring may finally arrive on Saturday. According to Buttah, K is wall to wall. Goniff is actually living there for the month. Who's in?
    Biggins? VT-F? Bucket? Scottskis? FD? PJ09? Rusty? MMP?

Let's party...

Very interested
    Decisions Decisions

Any chance they re-open Bear?

Looks like that would be ideal given temp range for Sat, but the conditions report is signalling no-go because of the "$16 million worth of capital improvements" that they need to start working on....

EC Mini at K on Saturday?

I’m in. See you kooks there.

Go on Now

Edit: Actually, forecast dependent. I’m not skiing anything that makes noise.
    crab in my shoe mouth

No go for Bear. Access points to Bear are double roped with danger signs warning of heavy machinery. Ski patrol stopped us on our hike from superstar to K peak yesterday and told us to stay out of Bear. They had no problem with us skiing the K peak side of the mountain after hours.

K is making work roads to install the old Snowdon quad on Southridge and make the tunnel under Skyeburst. Snowdon quad being dismantled this week to be replaced with 6-pack bubble lift.

K1 gondi closes for the season this Sunday so hiking will be required to access K Peak and the Canyon, which are loaded with snow. Hopefully K will reopen gondi April 29 weekend. Still plenty of snow on the runnout. Woods still loaded with snow.
    Yesterday:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Be there Sunday but not until. I will be there most Saturdays thereafter. Have fun y’all.

I'm sure Sunday was fun day but Saturday was the tits. Great group and many ropes were ducked. Trees were as good as I've ever seen them. Rock on. Sorry we never linked up with Buttah.