Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Copper needs to up their bloody game. Lemon and lime for your garnish? Weak!
    I expect a wide range of hors d'euorvers toppers for the 18/19 season.
    The Kirkwood "make your own" bloody bar was as good as I have seen.

A weekend in jail would probably be appropriate, as well as covering medical bills of the injured. A felony seems like overkill.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd mate View Post

A weekend in DETOX would probably be appropriate, as well as covering medical bills of the injured. A felony seems like overkill.
    FIFY
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    What? The trip to visit the hot bonita ends with getting top roped by a dude who sells time shares?

I’m beyond disappointed.
    I'd say more but her husband is probably on here.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Seriously punchable. Well into “somebody hold this fucker down so we can all have a turn punching his face” territory.

You’d need help punching that dude?

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    I admit I get a little extra jacked when I hear Bro Hymn as well.
    Bwa. I think pond skimmer man just found his defense.

Quote Originally Posted by infamouslyjones View Post
    You're the reason why your parents couldn't fulfill their dreams.

Coincidentally I’m also the reason your mom has fulfilled hers.

Tell her I said hi!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    You’d need help punching that dude?

Work smarter not harder!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Listen Leroy, Pit Vipers are a mans game. Often times you’ll see boys playing dress up, but it’s always a sad sort of impression.

They’re kind of like The One Ring. Their power will corrupt weak minds into writing send checks their pitiful GNAR point deficient asses could never hope to cash. If I let the average Jerry try on my 1993 mirror polarized sex panthers, they’d be dead in hours. You’ve got to Vipe responsibly.
    Sweet Jesus Frankenfurting Christ, I was just here for the armchair lawyering, but this right here? That shit is why I love this place. Spit take all over my office, I should know better than to hydrate and read TGR.

Oh, and +1 on this being why we can’t have fun anymore, there’s one in every crowd anymore. What a punchable faced chump.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Spot on ill advised one. So, at the risk of drawing the ire of my fellow mags (actually whatever, bite me...I don't fucking care) I was in a similar position a long long time ago...

So it was at Sunshine Village back in (if memory serves, and it doesn't) say 1990, perhaps '91. It was the last day of the year, end of May perhaps even beginning of June. After meeting and skiing most of the day with some hot little Spanish girl who was living at Tahoe, I randomly met the dude who bar-tended at the volleyball club I was regularly playing at. Turns out dude was a pretty damn good skier.

In an effort to impress the girl, and have some fun with my bartender buddy, we decided to go in the slush cup. Now at the time I was skiing on 215 DH boards (tuned/waxed to perfection) and buddy was a big guy (probably 6'6" and 200lbs). I figured if we held hands on the way down we'd generate a lot of speed. Our schtick would be "2 guys secure in their sexuality" and of course we'd strip down to underwear to please the crowd (and impress the hot Spanish lass). Coming off the kicker we'd separate and do mule kicks, both turning to the outside (for the fans of course).

Given the amount of velocity we'd generate, I knew we'd jump right over most of the water and at very least, hydroplane the last little bit and ski out, keeping entirely dry in the process. In fact I told the starter guy when we were about 3 or 4 people from starting - "we will not be getting wet, we're going to ski out of this thing so please before we go have the people that were watching at the end of the pond, in our firing line, MOVE".

"Yeah right" he says, "no one's making it to the end, you'll end up in the drink like everyone else". I know this isn't true, we're definitely not getting wet and I plead with the guy when we're on deck and again when we're in the gate. "Dude, please have the people at the end of the pit move - we're going to hit them."

Well he didn't and we went. Pulled it off flawlessly with the dueling mule kicks happening and sure as shit, we hydroplane the last 20 ft hit the end of pond, suck up the snow bank and bowling pin about 10 spectators. Granted we were going fairly slow at the end and no one was remotely hurt, it was more a big happy lovefest.... but

So anyway, I did eventually convince the Spanish girl to visit Calgary (was living there at the time) and stay at my place, and eventually got an invite to her place in Tahoe, where realtor Chuck introduced me to rock climbing (a multipitch trad 5-10 something route)....

So anyway, mullet boy was an idiot but...
    End rant
    if only, there was video of this glorious event...or, at least, nekkid pics of the spanish chica
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Sheesh. Lighten up. People start getting all over this douche and pretty soon they're gonna stop people from skiing through the Gold Coast. What's after that? No wrastlin' on the lifts?

Seriously stupid though.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

- Punchable face
    - Stupid hair/moustache
    - Trash skier, no skills
    - Wasted
    - Fake Red Bull helmet
    - GoPro
    - First name "Hayden"

Yep... throw him in jail

I am disappoint that there are no pics of the Spanish lass.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I am disappoint that there are no pics of the Spanish lass.
    Jesus Christ. It was 27 years ago...
    I'm kind of disappointed too though.

Felonious pond skimmer goes huge to chick’s face

Any updates to this? Better yet: does Mr Mullet show at Loveland’s Corn Harvest?

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd mate View Post
    Wait - what bar should I have entered besides the 7800?

https://www.summitdaily.com/news/cri...-endangerment/

no drugs or alcohol wonder how long that will last

lol...not very long eh