FS: Arcteryx Atom SL hoody, BD access hybrid jacket size medium

Basically I have popeye forearms, and both of this jackets are just tight enough in the forearms to bother me. Thus I am selling. Don't worry even if you think you have big forearms, this probably fits just fine, I am just weird. The fit on both is more towards the "athletic" end with less room in the stomach, but plenty in the shoulders.

I have an Arcteryx Atom SL hoody in very bright yellow/green. Used just a couple times, not really even sweated in. "like new" condition, no stank. The Atom SL is basically a windshirt for colder days, I intended on using this for hiking and spring touring as a "just in case" jacket, but I don't like the fit. There is a very tiny amount of fraying on one cuff, and some very small discoloration at the cuff as well. I can't find any other issues. I was thinking $80 shipped SOLD

I also have a Black Diamond Access Hybrid jacket in blue. Same story, hardly any use, no stank, or stains. This one is more of a winter midlayer for COLD/windy days on the chairlift, but breathes a little better with the underarm panels. For this one I was thinking $60 shipped? SOLD

Both prices are negotiable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1626.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	232614

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1627.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	232615
    Last edited by Climber Joe; 04-23-2018 at 03:53 PM.

For some reason the pictures are upside down... I am gonna leave it.

Buuuuump

both SOLD.