Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    It was when you were between the West Coast and Mitten move, you were on the way to the mitten. My kids love you, you should make some of your own.
    Oh yeah...gawd, I forgot I came through there on that move. Of course.

I can't do kids. We don't have the money, we'd be raising poor kids...having been a poor kid, I don't like the thought of that. My long-time Taos gf had 3 little girls. Having that family split up permanently ruined my heart. I still miss them. They're all in their 20s now and I don't even know them. The whole thing is just heartache. You know the whole reason I ever moved to Salt Lake was for those kids? Because I hated the Taos schools, I wanted to get a job where I'd be home with them instead of traveling, and they'd be near their grandparents and an airport so their bio dad could see them more often. It was all my idea and I got to Utah to start my new job, gf was supposed to be a couple of weeks behind me and she just stayed, stopped answering the phone, and started dating another guy. I had to take time off and drive 12 hours down there and physically locate her to find out what was going on.
    That was a real deep end....I got tossed in a weird deep end right before you met me....In Utah, where I didn't want to be, which was supposed to be a compromise for the kids. In a dispatch job I didn't like, which was supposed to be a compromise for the kids. Dog died, girlfriend not coming to Utah, kids out of touch...I bought a house because I was sure they'd move up to Utah if I had a place for them, so I was tight on money, so the night job at Solitude. Suddenly life was just skiing every morning. I was a zombie, sleeping like 4 hours an afternoon. That's when we met. That whole time was gnarly.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That's the cleanest jacket I've ever seen on that guy.
    Looks like a fartbag to me

In the six degrees thing, I skied with a guy today...

Attachment 232399
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That's the cleanest jacket I've ever seen on that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Looks like a fartbag to me
    I was confused as well. Sure looks like Didds, and rhe ski utah lanyaed is a dead give away, but I jist cant wrap my head around that yelloe fartbag.

I hope to dog that it was retro day at Soli. If not I may just give up skiing if all things sacred are lost.

Have fun playing with the fishes. I keep hoping to get out and fish with Dibbs.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post

I can't do kids. We don't have the money, we'd be raising poor kids...having been a poor kid, I don't like the thought of that. My long-time Taos gf had 3 little girls. Having that family split up permanently ruined my heart. I still miss them. They're all in their 20s now and I don't even know them. The whole thing is just heartache. You know the whole reason I ever moved to Salt Lake was for those kids? Because I hated the Taos schools, I wanted to get a job where I'd be home with them instead of traveling, and they'd be near their grandparents and an airport so their bio dad could see them more often. It was all my idea and I got to Utah to start my new job, gf was supposed to be a couple of weeks behind me and she just stayed, stopped answering the phone, and started dating another guy. I had to take time off and drive 12 hours down there and physically locate her to find out what was going on.
    That was a real deep end....I got tossed in a weird deep end right before you met me....In Utah, where I didn't want to be, which was supposed to be a compromise for the kids. In a dispatch job I didn't like, which was supposed to be a compromise for the kids. Dog died, girlfriend not coming to Utah, kids out of touch...I bought a house because I was sure they'd move up to Utah if I had a place for them, so I was tight on money, so the night job at Solitude. Suddenly life was just skiing every morning. I was a zombie, sleeping like 4 hours an afternoon. That's when we met. That whole time was gnarly.
    I was and still am a poor kid. Don’t discount it, we all have fun. It’s where we pick and choose our fun times that defines us.

Attachment 232399
    BWAHAHAHA ^^^^^

Well played ! Glad to see skifishbum putting nutmeg's shirt to good use.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    It's still a long shot for me, but I'm glad to know that my drugs will be missed.

Check your text messages.
    i think youre selling your snarky sense of humor
    and ability to guide dudes into smiles
    lightly
    and doesnt everyone break out their scott schimdt steep tech fart bag for lds?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post

Jesus H.

Still, money isn't everything. Easy to say, I guess.

Nice onesie, Dibbs.

I've met the maggots Danno and BobMc in person

Attachment 232399
    That’s like a Superman moment.