Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    How can you tell a Catholic from a Baptist? The Catholic will talk to you at the liquor store.

That joke is how the much of the south and weed work. People smoke it in private but loathe it in public.
    Baptists and bootleggers, like peanut butter and jelly.

Right, I was just down that way, and, many walk-in dispensaries are still illegal in Cal. It's on a county by county basis. Where my Mom lives, in San Louis Obispo Co. you cannot walk in and buy it; rather, you place an order by phone or online and it's delivered to your residence. Takes some of the fun out of going in an learning about all the different strains, such as we do here in Portland, but, I guess it makes it fun when you wanna just chill and bake at home with a pizza and movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    I saw a huge bill board on the 101 in South San Francisco that there are kindly folks in CA who will deliver cannabis to you at home so you can avoid those awkward encounters at the dispensary.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Yes, on Federal Land.
    The feds can arrest you anywhere.

And the feds can do damn near anything within 100 miles of an international border.

Poutine Curtain, lol

I never have understood weed. Still don't.

What is it, that is it?

I don't get it. Maybe it's a brain chemistry thing.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

You just haven't smoked enough. Have another toke, it'll come to you eventually.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Nah. Meh.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

The universities had been shut down. It was spring. She was a beautiful lass. "You'll never know til you try it" She said.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Skihiker View Post
    Right, I was just down that way, and, many walk-in dispensaries are still illegal in Cal. It's on a county by county basis. Where my Mom lives, in San Louis Obispo Co. you cannot walk in and buy it; rather, you place an order by phone or online and it's delivered to your residence. Takes some of the fun out of going in an learning about all the different strains, such as we do here in Portland, but, I guess it makes it fun when you wanna just chill and bake at home with a pizza and movie.
    No pot businesses or commercial grows allowed in Nevada county, which probably has more pot smokers per capita than any other county in CA. Truckee allows delivery dispensaries, in principle, although they're still trying to figure out where they can be located.
    A few legal walk in dispensaries for rec in Sacramento. The one I use has a nice gig going--they offer all kinds of holistic healing services although when you walk through the inner door all you see are display cases of cannabis. I'm guessing the holistic business is what they claim on their federal tax returns.
    Last edited by old goat; 04-15-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Nah. Meh.
    Fuckin' hippies and their dope.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PCcSjxOD9wU

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I never have understood weed. Still don't.

What is it, that is it?

I don't get it. Maybe it's a brain chemistry thing.
    Weed causes this to happen to some people

While a prominent republican coming out in support of the industry is a good thing, the fact that Boehner has "evolved" on cannabis right when he can no longer help the people incarcerated due to marijuana-related crimes (but make plenty of money) is abhorrent.

While shilling for Big Tobacco, Boehner spoke out against marijuana - a significantly less harmful substance than cigarettes. But that didn't stop Boehner from becoming one of the biggest proponents of the debunked 'gateway drug' theory while serving as House Speaker.

“I am unalterably opposed to the legalization of marijuana or any other FDA Schedule I drug," he told Bloomberg back in 2011. "I remain concerned that legalization will result in increased abuse of all varieties of drugs, including alcohol.”

https://www.civilized.life/articles/...4d67-204768629

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    No pot businesses or commercial grows allowed in Nevada county, which probably has more pot smokers per capita than any other county in CA. Truckee allows delivery dispensaries, in principle, although they're still trying to figure out where they can be located.
    A few legal walk in dispensaries for rec in Sacramento. The one I use has a nice gig going--they offer all kinds of holistic healing services although when you walk through the inner door all you see are display cases of cannabis. I'm guessing the holistic business is what they claim on their federal tax returns.

Isn't there a dispensary in Incline?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

and on 4/20 the Senate Minority leader officially supports marijuana decriminalization. Bring it on! https://www.npr.org/2018/04/20/60413...lize-marijuana