Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,194

    SOLD: SRAM XX1 11-Speed Derailleur, Shifter, Shimano XT 11-46 cassette

    SOLD
    Putting this stuff on fleabay, anyone interested in going 1x11? Also have a SRAM chain and XT 11-46 cassette. Can do better prices off-ebay, especially if you want the whole 1x11 drivetrain (everything but the crankset).
    SRAM XX1 Rear MTB Derailleur, 11-Speed, X-Horizon Type 2.1, 11SP
    SRAM XX1 11-Speed Rear Shifter, 11SP
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 04-14-2018 at 02:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,194
    Could do the whole 11-speed shifter/derailleur/cassette/chain for $200 + $10 shipping to lower 48.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Vancouver/Whistler
    Posts
    11,307
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    Could do the whole 11-speed shifter/derailleur/cassette/chain for $200 + $10 shipping to lower 48.
    How is the cassette wear in percentage terms?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,194
    Sorry, cassette is virtually new, maybe ten short rides. And not much climbing on those rides, I'm out of shape and push a lot.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Whistler
    Posts
    1,855
    Price for only Shifter and Rear Derailleur, ship to 81620?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Vancouver/Whistler
    Posts
    11,307
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    Sorry, cassette is virtually new, maybe ten short rides. And not much climbing on those rides, I'm out of shape and push a lot.
    I'm in interested in the whole lot. I'll let you know yea or nay within the week. That ok? If someone else wants it please let them have it. Price is fair

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    I'm in interested in the whole lot. I'll let you know yea or nay within the week. That ok? If someone else wants it please let them have it. Price is fair
    Cool man, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Price for only Shifter and Rear Derailleur, ship to 81620?
    Figure the cassette goes for about $55 used, so how about $150 + $5 shipping.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Vancouver/Whistler
    Posts
    11,307
    Pm sent. I'll take the lot

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Whistler
    Posts
    1,855
    Shit...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •