Blizzard's IQ Max System

Anybody know where to find a pair of blank sliders that will fit into Blizzard's IQ Max system of skis that they were using in 2010 thru 2012? A pair of "The One's" dropped into my lap and I've got a pair of bindings sitting unused, so for the price of a pair of sliders I can fill the middle spot of my quiver with what I remember to be a very fun ski. I've struck out with Ebay and Blizzard dealers, so thought I'd throw it out to the masses and see what pops up...

I picked up a pair of those from the repair shop at Alpine Meadows 2 years ago that they had lying around.. I bet there are shops around that have some squirreled away just keep asking,

ask blizzard? thru your local store. might have some new OR used

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    ask blizzard? thru your local store. might have some new OR used
    Tried that -- no go. Our biggest local Blizzard dealer checked with Blizzard a while back and confirmed they are out. I'm down to finding a dealer that has a pair collecting dust in some forgotten corner, finding a skier that has some stashed on a shelf, or having a machinist buddy make some.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick2 View Post
    Tried that -- no go. Our biggest local Blizzard dealer checked with Blizzard a while back and confirmed they are out. I'm down to finding a dealer that has a pair collecting dust in some forgotten corner, finding a skier that has some stashed on a shelf, or having a machinist buddy make some.
    can you mount a binding wihtout that plate? in that track? I have removed the old hostage plate on atomic big daddies and just mounted directly

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    can you mount a binding wihtout that plate? in that track? I have removed the old hostage plate on atomic big daddies and just mounted directly
    Excellent idea! By themselves, the bindings are too wide to fit inside the track and flush to the topsheet surface, but I can easily cut and add some UHMW to fill that gap between base of binding and topsheet. If I don't run across a pair of sliders, I'll do that. Thanks for that suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick2 View Post
    Excellent idea! By themselves, the bindings are too wide to fit inside the track and flush to the topsheet surface, but I can easily cut and add some UHMW to fill that gap between base of binding and topsheet. If I don't run across a pair of sliders, I'll do that. Thanks for that suggestion!
    Check Untracked.com shop out of Maine, they may have some.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.