Page 128 of 235 FirstFirst ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 5862
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Now?

I always assumed Core Shot was a kangaroo.
    You can tell by his accent.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    So I’m swimming with my kids and hear a leaf blower fire up. I look over and some guy is using it to dry his jet ski after taking it out of the water……….dude spent about 15 minutes on it, a towel would have been faster. I’m still wrapping my head around the concept of drying it, maybe I could see it if we were on salt water but c’mon it’s a freshwater spring fed lake.
    It amuses me that everyone calls waverunners jet skis.

I saw a guy riding a waverunner in a pond the other day.

The Hill had an article this morning that referred to Manchin as (R-WV). They’ve since changed it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Papi's new Weed brand
    &
    maggots being annoyed by so many things

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Speaking of Roos, and Oz, Summer should go look up Bad Roo and report back. Or better yet, get Roo to update us on his antipodean adventures. I actually have quote a good idea how to find him (I know his name and where he works, at least).

Some random musings by the man in order to prepare better: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...rchid=32983780
    Or you could just look at his FB and message him? He’s having a damn good time down under.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

When I was in the construction field, there always seemed to be a guy on the crew who had the standard response to "Have you seen my tape measure, etc" with a "If it was up your ass you'd know where it is".

Depending on the urgency to locate said item, it would be either amusing or annoying but I never really understood the response.

When I was in the construction field, there always seemed to be a guy on the crew who had the standard response to "Have you seen my tape measure, etc" with a "If it was up your ass you'd know where it is".

Depending on the urgency to locate said item, it would be either amusing or annoying but I never really understood the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post

I often use that, it seems pretty self explanatory and true...

I used to use that response a lot. I thought it was hilarious. I stopped because my oldest kid overheard it and used a variation of it. At age two. My latest is if someone is looking for something and it happens to be in plain site but they still couldn't find it: if it had teeth it woulda bit ya.

I've never worked construction, unless you consider shoveling coal in a steel mill construction, but I have to imagine that people who can't keep track of their tools don't make a lot of friends. Now me, I never lost my shovel, probably because I spent the whole shift leaning on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Or you could just look at his FB and message him? He’s having a damn good time down under.
    No can do, I'm not on Team Zuckerberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    "Hi, I know this might sound a little weird but the internet told me to come and find you so I did."

We're totes gonna be besties.
    Tell him iceman sent you. It'll be fine.

"If it was up your ass you'd know where it is".
    I worked a survey crew where a guy used that all the time and he had a second part of it. “And if it was in your mouth you wouldn’t be asking about it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    I worked a survey crew where a guy used that all the time and he had a second part of it. “And if it was in your mouth you wouldn’t be asking about it.”
    I guess things can always be worse!

Interesting. For about 40 years I've used a version of that. My response to "have you seen my xxx"?
    Are you comfortable? Then it's not up your ass.

No idea where I got it from or if I made it up. It's my go to.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Oregons temporary self serve gas pumping is generating some funny moments.

The best is the attendants standing out in the heat all day…but they aren’t pumping gas, they are just there to trouble shoot for people.

Things That Amuse You

Quote Originally Posted by Chair 6 View Post
    waverunner
    What’s a waverunner?

its a yamaha jetski

Why is gas temporarily self serve in Oregon?

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    What’s a waverunner?
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    its a yamaha jetski
    If we're going to argue about it, the correct term is personal watercraft. Waverunner is a copyrighted trademark and TGR will probably get sued.
    Jet ski is also a trademark of Kawasaki, which uses it for both its standup and sit down models. Now if you'll excuse me I feel a sneeze coming on so I need to get some facial tissue.

Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Why is gas temporarily self serve in Oregon?
    It’s hot.

Seriously, that’s the reason.

We have a metal water bowl for dogs. When it’s empty, one of my dogs just smacks it around with her paw, making a huge racket, until you put water in it. Cracks me up every time.
    focus.