Page 13 of 238 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Are you calling your XtraTufs boat shoes? Because I guess so.
    No

I have silly sailing sneakers too.

XtraTufs are just XtraTufs
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

My (our) Great Pyrenees dog is finally blowing out it's last small bit of last seasons winters fur.....just in time for this winter.

watch out for snakes

woman bites camel on his private parts
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...esticles-bite/

Got gas at Costco yesterday. Oldish guy pulls in behind me in a big diesel Dodge dually and leaves it running. The attendant comes over and tells him idling while fueling isn't allowed and he needs to shut it off. Guy was pissed, pissed, borderline livid.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post

XtraTufs are just XtraTufs
    XtraTufs are bomb
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0704.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	236.2 KB 
ID:	294991
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Got gas at Costco yesterday. Oldish guy pulls in behind me in a big diesel Dodge dually and leaves it running. The attendant comes over and tells him idling while fueling isn't allowed and he needs to shut it off. Guy was pissed, pissed, borderline livid.
    People that leave their diesel idling for over a few minutes belong in the “shit that annoys you” thread.

People that leave their diesel idling for over a few minutes belong in the “shit that annoys you” thread.
    I saw some dumb cunt smoking a cigarette next to the pump the other day....that’s annoying
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Well, he didn't idle it for much more than a minute before the attendant made him shut it off, and his shitfit was definitely amusing.

Well, he didn't idle it for much more than a minute before the attendant made him shut it off, and his shitfit was definitely amusing.
    Yeah, but he wanted to leave it running. I see a fair number of diesel drivers that leave their rig idling for long periods. It's some dumbass leftover idea that starting them is hard on batteries and starters.

Yeah, but he wanted to leave it running. I see a fair number of diesel drivers that leave their rig idling for long periods. It's some dumbass leftover idea that starting them is hard on batteries and starters.
    And it ain't just diesel owners.

Dropped by the Vail Safeway to hit the head and get some hiking grub yesterday. Parked next to young woman in a Jeep PieceOfShitOfSomeSort - windows up, car running. Same when we came out of the store 15 minutes later.

And the weather was sunny and around 70* - basically a perfect fall day... so I don't know if she was running her A/C or her heater, but either one would be kind of ridiculous given the perfect weather.

^^^ it’s a piece of shit and she’s afraid it wouldn’t start when she came back.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    ^^^ it’s a piece of shit and she’s afraid it wouldn’t start when she came back.
    You see... I never think of logical explanations like this.

Although, AFAICT, she never left the vehicle. Maybe she just leaves it running all the time, everywhere?

I see people do that all the time at gas stations some while talking on their cell phones (pumping gasoline). It's why I like to fuel up in Oregon. Cheaper down there too.

Guy who owns a local feed store has a new top-of-the-line diesel truck that he always has plugged in during the day during the winter. Sure we get cold here but not THAT cold during the day.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Your costcos have diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    on another amusing subject, I was talking with my coworker's little kid today and asked what he wanted to be for halloween and he said, "a knife"
    A+ for creativity, I've never seen a knife trick or treating
    My little girl went as a toilet one year. She lifted the lid and put the candy in the bowl.

I may be a bad parent.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Men who own more than 10 pairs of shoes. That's amusing to me...
    Dude. This is a terrible take. At least to me.

Fuck, I own 4 pairs of biking shoes alone.
    5 different colors of Nike Janoskis, which for me are work shoes. Plus another 5 pairs of other "work" sneakers in various colors.
    About 7 pairs of soccer cleats.
    6-7 pairs of dress shoes of various kinds.
    Hiking boots. Winter boots. Ski boots.
    5 pairs of fucking around sneakers.
    5+ pairs of hoop shoes
    7 pairs of flip flops
    Plus other stuff

Shit man, you don't wear the same shirt everyday, do you? Change your damn shoes. Get some style man.

And don't get me started on people who only wear one pair of sunglasses. Change your damn sunglasses and shoes man!

On the other hand, wasn't there a thread for collections? Maybe I should go post over there...

Edit: I've decided that people that have fewer than 10 pairs of shoes and 10 pairs of sunglasses amuse me.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I can't speak for all of them, but the one I normally shop at does and I assume that goes for most of the Wasatch Front locations.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Yes in Oregon.

I high-idled my 7.3 all night at the Little America in Cheyenne, after a storm closed down 25 and 80 and I couldn't find a room.
    It was -15f below, and I had to run the engine @ 1200rpm with the occasional run-up to keep the heat nice and toasty and prevent the engine from "white stacking" - collecting unburnt diesel in the cylinders and slobber in the exhaust due to cold cylinder temps.
    It burned ~1gph over about 10hrs. But it would have sucked to dig it out of a drift to cold-crank it and scrape the windshield in some motel parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Dude. This is a terrible take. At least to me.

Fuck, I own 4 pairs of biking shoes alone.
    5 different colors of Nike Janoskis, which for me are work shoes. Plus another 5 pairs of other "work" sneakers in various colors.
    About 7 pairs of soccer cleats.
    6-7 pairs of dress shoes of various kinds.
    Hiking boots. Winter boots. Ski boots.
    5 pairs of fucking around sneakers.
    5+ pairs of hoop shoes
    7 pairs of flip flops
    Plus other stuff

Shit man, you don't wear the same shirt everyday, do you? Change your damn shoes. Get some style man.

And don't get me started on people who only wear one pair of sunglasses. Change your damn sunglasses and shoes man!

On the other hand, wasn't there a thread for collections? Maybe I should go post over there...

Edit: I've decided that people that have fewer than 10 pairs of shoes and 10 pairs of sunglasses amuse me.
    You amuse me.

I have one pair of glasses - they are both my "I can't see shit" glasses, AND my sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    I high-idled my 7.3 all night at the Little America in Cheyenne, after a storm closed down 25 and 80 and I couldn't find a room.
    It was -15f below, and I had to run the engine @ 1200rpm with the occasional run-up to keep the heat nice and toasty and prevent the engine from "white stacking" - collecting unburnt diesel in the cylinders and slobber in the exhaust due to cold cylinder temps.
    It burned ~1gph over about 10hrs. But it would have sucked to dig it out of a drift to cold-crank it and scrape the windshield in some motel parking lot.
    I think we can all agree that that is an acceptable long-term idle situation. Mid-fueling on a sunny 65* day isn't.

Well not quite a license plate, so this will go here.
    Somebody is very proud of....nothing?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190923_173600 (1).jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	561.1 KB 
ID:	295040

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Below 0 weather in places like WY and AK gets an exemption.

Somebody in our work golf league posting that the local muni will be air raiding the course this week. He wasn't joking.