Page 93 of 237 FirstFirst ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 5925
    The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Plus you get to finally use your cam strap and say ‘that thing ain’t going nowhere’.
    Pairs well with, "That'll ride."

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Bonus points if you use plain ropes and taut line hitches.
    Greetings, fellow dad! Of course the load also needs a couple solid pats for good measure while saying the line.

Things That Amuse You

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Greetings, fellow dad! Of course the load also needs a couple solid pats for good measure while saying the line.
    Don’t forget to pull over on the side of the road a few miles in to pull on all the lines and hum over how much the load has shifted
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Don’t forget to pull over on the side of the road a few miles in to pull on all the lines and hum over how much the load has shifted
    Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Plus you get to finally use your cam strap and say ‘that thing ain’t going nowhere’.
    Literally the only time I didn’t shake the straps and say this, I lost a KLR off the side of my flatbed turning out of a parking lot. Embarrassing to say the least…

Sitting in a bar and guy says "New Zealand, that's in the Europe's right" holy fucking shit..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Football announcers wearing suits and ties. I never really gave it a second thought but WTF is that about?

Boys have been playing with their pokemon cards in the kitchen all morning. All of a sudden I hear the almost 15yo Havanese pup start crying.

I go to investigate and find that he's somehow managed to get his head stuck inside the 3rd grader's lunchbox.

Definitely amused!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211023_102401.jpeg 
Views:	110 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	389974

Havanese owners

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Is that dog wearing a diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Is that dog wearing a diaper?
    Yes, unfortunately he is.

Like I said.. he's almost 15.

Got him for the wife while we postponed kids (oldest is 11). Never thought he would last this long, but he's a good pup. Just having trouble with bladder control at his age.

Still clearly very interested in crumbs left over in lunchboxes that get left out on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Boys have been playing with their pokemon cards in the kitchen all morning. All of a sudden I hear the almost 15yo Havanese pup start crying.

I go to investigate and find that he's somehow managed to get his head stuck inside the 3rd grader's lunchbox.

Definitely amused!

Name:	20211023_102401.jpeg 
Views:	110 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	389974
    Poor guy.

I got a text from Sac County emergency services to take shelter before 2P because of heavy rain. Puzzled me at first until I realized it was meant for homeless people. Not that amusing I guess.

The annoyance of this is outweighed by the amusement. Latest tele-scammer had animals making noise in the background. I definitely heard some kind of rooster. He still got the hang up treatment. However, I am amused by the brazenness mixed with sheer stupidity. Ya, I know, I can check my privilege at the door. I didn't have time to talk to him and mess with him.

Things That Amuse You

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    The annoyance of this is outweighed by the amusement. Latest tele-scammer had animals making noise in the background. I definitely heard some kind of rooster. He still got the hang up treatment. However, I am amused by the brazenness mixed with sheer stupidity. Ya, I know, I can check my privilege at the door. I didn't have time to talk to him and mess with him.
    That’s fun. Somehow they have me on the Medicare call list…. What’s amusing/annoying is that they have my DOB, which makes it trickier to keep them on the phone. I kept one guy on the phone for almost five minutes before he confirmed my DOB against his records and saw that I was 40.

Him - “I know that you are only 40 years old. I see it right here, Mr. (my full name) who lives in (city I live in). You aren’t even eligible.”

Me - “No shit! If you know all that why are we even talking?”

Him - “You think you’re funny? Just a joke?”

Me - “You called ME, motherfucker!”

He told me to fuck my mother and something something something in a different language and hung up.

Hadn’t laughed that hard in a while.
    Last edited by Mustonen; 10-25-2021 at 09:35 AM.
    focus.

w t f
    Just saw this commercial on TV.

I wonder what's up with the head wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    That’s fun. Somehow they have me on the Medicare call list…. What’s amusing/annoying is that they have my DOB, which makes it trickier to keep them on the phone. I kept one guy on the phone for almost five minutes before he confirmed my DOB against his records and saw that I was 40.

Him - “I know that you are only 40 years old. I see it right here, Mr. (my full name) who lives in (city I live in). You aren’t even eligible.”

Me - “No shit! If you know all that why are we even talking?”

Him - “You think you’re funny? Just a joke?”

Me - “You called ME, motherfucker!”

He told me to fuck my mother and something something something in a different language and hung up.

Hadn’t laughed that hard in a while.

"Boss, I must have Glengarry leads!"

Yesterday, I interviewed for some laid back p/t seasonal work. It was at the end of the work day for me and my mind was pretty fried, but the job sounds fun. A few minutes in the interviewer remembers who referred me and offers me the job. I accept. No further details discussed...From there we start to BS a little...Talking about housing shortages, uncertainties about the season etc., etc. But, the connection was bad, couldn't hear him too well. I get a few questions in, then I hear "OK, good talking to you." It now sounds like the interviews over. That caught me off guard so I reply "OK, yeah, great to talk to you. Thanks again, Bye." I know some folks who've been doing the job for years, so I already decided I'd accept an offer, but still!

I hang up, look over at my wife who is sitting there with a smirk on her face. "So, when do you start?", "What is the pay?", "Do you have a uniform?", "What are the hours?", "What is the job actually?" So on and so forth. From what she could hear the conversation sounded like Beavis and Butthead, as she put it.
    Anyways...Got the job. Got my paperwork in. And I'm stoked on the new gig.
    Last edited by O.C.; 10-26-2021 at 12:52 PM.

Things That Amuse You

The husband was looking at doing a course on forensic analysis of animal tracks…..the date has passed by but we laughed at the SKU at the check out

Name:	IMG_3964.JPG 
Views:	195 
Size:	895.5 KB 
ID:	390452
    skid luxury

$250 for anal? Wow, prices have gone up.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

what do you usually charge?

and boom goes the dynamite.

Not patient enough to watch the whole thing - was he a grease stain on the pavement by the end?

I think he won them over. In fact, it sounds like the cowboy hat had a crush.