Page 72 of 238 FirstFirst ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 5946
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Alabama repealed it's 1993 ban on yoga in public schools.
    Shut the front door.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Checked into ER yesterday for a nagging case of diverticulitis and in walks some dude in scrubs who loudly says, FKNA!!!! Tahoe PA, good to meet you!!!!!!
    FKNA!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SwFY.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	252.2 KB 
ID:	379121

Mexico.

Meltdowns in multiple threads that last for days.

can you describe the meltdowns? Or at least link to them? So that we can be amused too.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^^just benny being benny in his usual hangout spots. dude really seems to get it as far as how completely fucked up the world is but using a fine toothed comb just reveals he's a dumb cynic. used to make me weirdly mad, now it's a source of amusement.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1626189557.173696.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	703.7 KB 
ID:	379360

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    ^^just benny being benny in his usual hangout spots. dude really seems to get it as far as how completely fucked up the world is but using a fine toothed comb just reveals he's a dumb cynic. used to make me weirdly mad, now it's a source of amusement.
    Sure the world is fucked up--or at least the parts that human beings have laid a hand on which means pretty much everything. But it's going to still be fucked up when we all die so might as well turn off the cynicism once in a while and enjoy what there is to be enjoyed, which is a lot, because there's no second chance.

^^I guess another amusing thing about it is that he hates rich assholes but so desperately wants to be a rich asshole. 1 outta 2 ain't bad.

New house behind us makes progress. Grumpy lady in scrubs with hands on hips walks around shaking her head and progress gets undone. Most recently, a concrete walkway and patio was poured. Grumpy lady shows up and the next day the patio is demo'd. New patio now being re-poured in exactly the same footprint as before. We're assuming it'll be stamped this time.

Could be some legit screw ups in there, but still funny (until it's happening to you).
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

People who are bothered by Benny, but then revert to "he amuses me now."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    People who are bothered by Benny, but then revert to "he amuses me now."
    what, i can't change my mind about people? especially after he all but admitted he's doing a 3rd rate Dangerfield impression on here?

So my brother has an art gallery in this funky rundown old building in a rapidly-gentrifying area near Boston. The building has band practice spaces, woodworking shops, artists studios, all kinds of stuff.

The building across the alley used to be a used-tire place and a warehouse but now it's a tech startup's headquarters. Without asking anybody the tech people took over the alley, putting these big planters out there to keep people from parking there.

Somebody in my brother's building (not him, but he knows who it was) put a listing on Craigslist that said "FREE PLANTERS" on a Friday and by Monday the planters were all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    So my brother has an art gallery in this funky rundown old building in a rapidly-gentrifying area near Boston. The building has band practice spaces, woodworking shops, artists studios, all kinds of stuff.

The building across the alley used to be a used-tire place and a warehouse but now it's a tech startup's headquarters. Without asking anybody the tech people took over the alley, putting these big planters out there to keep people from parking there.

Somebody in my brother's building (not him, but he knows who it was) put a listing on Craigslist that said "FREE PLANTERS" on a Friday and by Monday the planters were all gone.
    gold

And apparently whoever took the planters didn't want the dirt or the plants, there were piles of dirt and dead plants all over the place.

that makes me happy.

yes I like that person
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Faith restored.
    I still call it The Jake.

It's stories like that that make my wife think that the TRG is not only a home for titty pics and degenerate skibums. That was a good one.

And apparently whoever took the planters didn't want the dirt or the plants, there were piles of dirt and dead plants all over the place.
    Gold becomes platinum!

LOL. Waltham?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    LOL. Waltham?
    Davis Square in Somerville.