Page 125 of 238 FirstFirst ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 5946
    Jax blocking me 3 weeks ago. If I could laugh, without almost throwing a covid lung, which I do not have TG, that would be it. So pathetically amusing. Amuseballz. And splat calling me yesterday. Yeah, those 2 things really amuse me. Yes, he is alive and not preggers. And floating with drunk Mir this last Sunday. All time Amuse. All the muses, all the shiz. Monkey pox amuses me. Can you get high on it?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Jax blocking me 3 weeks ago. If I could laugh, without almost throwing a covid lung, which I do not have TG, that would be it. So pathetically amusing. Amuseballz. And splat calling me yesterday. Yeah, those 2 things really amuse me. Yes, he is alive and not preggers. And floating with drunk Mir this last Sunday. All time Amuse. All the muses, all the shiz. Monkey pox amuses me. Can you get high on it?
    Wow
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Name:  1af2fe8c-bd64-49a9-86a9-9d697e27203d_text.gif
Views: 607
Size:  590.3 KB

.......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220717_111302.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	421697
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^^^ I saw a place in West Texas that had a sign that said “Diesel Fried Chicken”.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Why are you capitalizing uber? That’s amusing, rich folks augmenting their income by driving people around. If some of those words are too big for you shoot me a pm
    Interesting. I did not know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    ^^^ I saw a place in West Texas that had a sign that said “Diesel Fried Chicken”.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Sounds like a lyric from a Bil Kirchen song.

Things That Amuse You

Ticketing systems at work - when somebody closes a ticket and sends a “Glad that’s all set! Closing this out, have a great day!” I’ll wait 10 minutes and then reply with “Thanks you too!!” so it reopens the ticket and they have to go close it again, all while trying to figure out how to tell me to not do that without sounding petty, because it’s literally two clicks and I’m just being polite.

Shit that annoys me is when this happens on one of my own tickets (of which I have very, very few).
    Last edited by Mustonen; 07-18-2022 at 03:21 PM.
    focus.

I'd recommend against sampling deep fried foods in Kenya for the time being: https://www.reuters.com/article/keny...0U81JB20141227

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I'd recommend against sampling deep fried foods in Kenya for the time being: https://www.reuters.com/article/keny...0U81JB20141227
    That’s so wrong

The culprit is an unusual one: A vandal who is selling the toxic oil, drawn from the transformer, to chefs who use it for frying food in roadside stalls. Five liters of the viscous, PCB-laden liquid sells for $60. It looks like cooking oil, but lasts much longer, users say.

Kenyans’ appetite for fried food and cheap frying oil is stalling the country’s urgent efforts to build a modern electrical grid, even as it sews the seeds of a public health crisis, experts say.

And with utility companies reporting similar vandalism across East Africa and as far away as South Africa and Nigeria, the crime spree is becoming another thorn in ambitious plans to electrify Africa.

Parents in Portland can send their kids to Anarchist Camp this summer
    https://thenationaldesk.com/news/ame...held-in-oregon

I'd hate to be a counselor at anarchist camp. It was bad enough being a counselor at YMCA camp. (Camp brochures don't show kids trying to circumcise another kid with a wire cutter.)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'd hate to be a counselor at anarchist camp. It was bad enough being a counselor at YMCA camp. (Camp brochures don't show kids trying to circumcise another kid with a wire cutter.)
    Ouch. I kind of wish I hadn’t read that.

Don't worry--no blood shed. They made sure to try to do it while I was neaby to stop it. More just a casual act of adolescent terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    it's a much better taste though.

Might be if the temp is different? Like rosin potatoes?

Enjoy it while it/you last.

Driving to/from the airport. The spectacular display of atrocious driving is amusing... sort of. Not sure why there is such a high concentration of shitty driving on that route, but there sure is.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Might be if the temp is different? Like rosin potatoes?
    I had never heard of that. Interesting stuff: https://thelocalpalate.com/articles/...osin-potatoes/

The gym I go to gave free passes to high school kids over the summer. Now it seems almost every time I go in the locker room there are kids flexing and striking body builder poses while admiring themselves in the mirror. I mean these are just typical slightly pudgy kids. It makes me chuckle.

Wow! Amusing, annoying and disgusting all rolled into one.

The wife and I headed out for dinner last night and driving past one of those digital radar signs was a guy in his 70s staring at the sign and holding an air horn. I was perplexed while he raised the air horn and started blasting me for doing 31 in a 25. My wife and I started laughing and talked about doing some speed laps around his block until he ran out of gas in the air horn.

On the way home, the poor guy was still there now with his shirt off, no air horn but a big piece of cardboard that he was flapping at speeders. I'm sure someone called the cops, fortunately we were in the opposite lane on the way home and were not accosted this time. He'd be a fun neighbor...

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    The wife and I headed out for dinner last night and driving past one of those digital radar signs was a guy in his 70s staring at the sign and holding an air horn. I was perplexed while he raised the air horn and started blasting me for doing 31 in a 25. My wife and I started laughing and talked about doing some speed laps around his block until he ran out of gas in the air horn.

On the way home, the poor guy was still there now with his shirt off, no air horn but a big piece of cardboard that he was flapping at speeders. I'm sure someone called the cops, fortunately we were in the opposite lane on the way home and were not accosted this time. He'd be a fun neighbor...
    Omg hilarious.
    The more i experience GenPop the more amused and afraid I become. People are widely becoming complete lunatics. The unraveling of society is painful to watch.

Seen today on the Shirley Canyon trail

All those Gen Zers building cairns all over the place should be stamped out like cockroaches. In the meantime maybe the sign will do so good.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220721_085029.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	422117

A Tesla doing what Teslas do--in this case parking on a footpath.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220721_142928.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	2.64 MB 
ID:	422124

Seems annoying to me.