Page 160 of 238 FirstFirst ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 5945
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Started reading this and didn’t notice anything was up until I got to WROD and tried to figure out how the white ribbon of death fit in here.

Attachment 444462

In my defense, I’m about to fall asleep.
    Well, I did the exact same thing even when primed with your message. Wondering what academic acronym we might have been dealing with….
    focus.

Riding up a chair with 2 little kids who were heatedly each jabbing the map on the safety bar and arguing in some language that as best as I can tell only has 2 words, both of which start with N. When they started hitting each other I put a stop to it. Even more amusing was the group behind who had unsuccesfully tried to block me from joining the 2 kids on the 4 person lift. Guy was ranting because my skis had touched his wife's skis as I slithered by her. He said he was going to do something about it at the top. (He didn't.)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Riding up a chair with 2 little kids who were heatedly each jabbing the map on the safety bar and arguing in some language that as best as I can tell only has 2 words, both of which start with N. When they started hitting each other I put a stop to it. Even more amusing was the group behind who had unsuccesfully tried to block me from joining the 2 kids on the 4 person lift. Guy was ranting because my skis had touched his wife's skis as I slithered by her. He said he was going to do something about it at the top. (He didn't.)
    Aggro skiers are the worst kind of skiers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1674788774.366994.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	425.2 KB 
ID:	444740

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Aggro skiers are the worst kind of skiers.
    Drunk more likely.

The care instructions on my flylow bibs amuse me

Slow down
    Own your time
    Hand wash in cold water using nikwax products
    Line dry
    Find your wave
    Ride on

California man may not be as stupid as Florida man, bu we're catching up
    https://wapo.st/3DxgJEw

Just learned that a manager handed out laminated cards to her team with “The ten things that take ZERO TALENT but lead to success.” This team dynamic might have been a bit rocky in recent months.

The lack of awareness and emotional intelligence is a bit stunning. For the moment I’m amused.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post

Slow down
    Own your time
    Line dry
    Find your wave
    Ride on
    I just read those instructions on my jacket, but they annoyed me.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Saw a nice little GTI at the grocery store the other day with a decal saying "This vehicle protected by third pedal security." Made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post

Slow down
    Own your time
    Line dry
    Find your wave
    Ride on
    Hmm, seems their instructions have changed since the vintage of my shell. These are the ones on mine. They definitely amused me when I first saw them:

"timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I must follow at least 5 avy dogs on IG just for stuff like that. Puts a smile on your face every time.
    I still call it The Jake.

I understand scrolling on your phone while dropping a deuce. But scrolling on your phone while standing at the urinal? Holy cow are people that addicted to their phones???
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    I understand scrolling on your phone while dropping a deuce. But scrolling on your phone while standing at the urinal? Holy cow are people that addicted to their phones???
    Name:  ef8.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  25.4 KB
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I’m peeing right now, actually.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Name:  ef8.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  25.4 KB
    I’m serious. Kind of a rhetorical question though. I find it humorous.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

I’m serious. Kind of a rhetorical question though. I find it humorous.
    It was a joke related to "Holy cow are people that addicted to their phones???" because of course they are. People walk into poles on the sidewalk because they won't look where they're walking, you think they won't look at their phone when the only other thing to do with their eyes is stare at the wall?

I understand scrolling on your phone while dropping a deuce.?
    So what about the guy actively dropping bombs while on the phone? Yes, a dude at my last job did that.

I've worked with people who would stand at a urinal holding the phone with both hands. Not sure they ever noticed that their aim was not so good and their shoes were getting spattered. Everyone else sure did.

The poppy people who emerge and overrun the hills during super blooms have outworn their welcome and will face arrest if they enter the Walker Canyon this year. Can we ban covid hikers too?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tri...ge=AA17lw5g|11

Guy in a purple evening gown and heels standing alongside Huffine in Bozeman waving a sign that read, "I suck at Fantasy Football".
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Wonder whatever happened to Anthony Weiner. Not really, but phones and dicks made me think of dick pics and he was/is your man.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    So what about the guy actively dropping bombs while on the phone? Yes, a dude at my last job did that.
    I always -- always -- make sure that I flush a couple of times when that happens. The person on the other end needs to know that they're talking to someone in the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Think I mentioned this before...at a previous company we shared our building with a law firm. Every so often you'd see one of their fucking lawyers in a stall with file folders spread out on the floor, talking on the phone while taking a dump. You're damn right I went in the adjacent stall and flushed a couple times - after letting fly the loudest most obnoxious fart I could muster.