Page 38 of 235 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    I ordered 3 cases of toilet paper for the office, three boxes showed up today. One was a case of Charmin TP, the other two labeled Charmin TP on the outside, but inside, each box contained 6 Oral B Electric toothbrushes, 12 total. WTF???
    Brush yo ass clean!

And then there's the poor fucker that ordered the tooth brushes ..........

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    And then there's the poor fucker that ordered the tooth brushes ..........
    Wipe yo mouth clean!

Now that's what I call teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    I ordered 3 cases of toilet paper for the office, three boxes showed up today. One was a case of Charmin TP, the other two labeled Charmin TP on the outside, but inside, each box contained 6 Oral B Electric toothbrushes, 12 total. WTF???
    Hint from your coworkers. Wake up and smell the coffee, or your stanky breath.

They are both P&G products, I’m trying to picture the production line changeover from TP to toothbrushes. One mixed up packing area.

Oh, please .... it was a conscious decision to fuck with people. Accidents/mishaps never happen - there's always a purpose. Somebody has poop mouth.

A large container of Greek yogurt contains 6 servings, but the package also states to use within 5 days of opening.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    A large container of Greek yogurt contains 6 servings, but the package also states to use within 5 days of opening.
    This post amuses me.

The large container is intended for larger families. Besides, the last large container I had lasted for several weeks (but I still wound up throwing some out. My wife claims it's still cheaper than individual serving containers.)
    Anything else I can help you with?

I wasn't looking for an explanation, it's the "Things That Amuse You" thread, but thanks anyway.

The price of used bicycles right now (yes, could go in the Annoying thread also). I was thinking about upgrading my hybrid from 20+ year old Treks that I got off CL 5 years back for a newer used bike. I recently learned about FB marketplace and there are a lot of bikes, but people are asking 2x the cost of new for a bike that is several years old. I asked a guy what model a bike was and I looked it up and the bike is 5 years old and he;s asking 2x the price. I don't respond further thinking more power to him if he can get that and the guy has come back giving me shit about buying one new then, knowing shops are sold out. I told him GLWS and don't need a bike and will wait and the guy comes back again arguing. Msr Dumas.

It amuses me that while the odds are 50/50 to correctly plug a USB or two pronged cord into a socket, I get it wrong on the first try 90% of the time.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    It amuses me that while the odds are 50/50 to correctly plug a USB or two pronged cord into a socket, I get it wrong on the first try 90% of the time.
    I would say get your eyes examined except that might be a problem these days.

Even a blind person should get it right 50% of the time. And why is it that when the socket is behind the China cabinet, the odds are 100% the first guess is wrong?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Your poor wife...

Even a blind person should get it right 50% of the time. And why is it that when the socket is behind the China cabinet, the odds are 100% the first guess is wrong?
    Because your contractor put all the sockets in the wrong way. (Actually, I don't know anything about this. Is there a standard way to place the socket--larger slot on the left with ground down? Or can you put them in the wall any way you want as long as the socket is wired correctly?)

Your poor wife...
    Sorry, darling, it's dark and I couldn't see your Poopenhausen.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Because your contractor put all the sockets in the wrong way. (Actually, I don't know anything about this. Is there a standard way to place the socket--larger slot on the left with ground down? Or can you put them in the wall any way you want as long as the socket is wired correctly?)
    Any way you want. Even sideways.

For some applications, what you might consider upsidedown - ground on top - is preferable because in the event that the plug has been partially pulled out, and a conductive object (wrench, silverware, medical/dental tools, etc) falls onto it and completes the circuit, you now have a fire hazard. That was only practice, not code, when I was pulling wires for beer money, but it could be in the NEC now for hospitals/medical facilities/dentists/some industries, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Any way you want. Even sideways.

For some applications, what you might consider upsidedown - ground on top - is preferable because in the event that the plug has been partially pulled out, and a conductive object (wrench, silverware, medical/dental tools, etc) falls onto it and completes the circuit, you now have a fire hazard. That was only practice, not code, when I was pulling wires for beer money, but it could be in the NEC now for hospitals/medical facilities/dentists/some industries, etc.
    Well for Wooley's sake they need to start doing it the same way from now on.

Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Holy fuck that's a big moose

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  96.9 KB