Page 54 of 238 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 5940
    Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post
    Does that even slow them down at all?!?!

Doesn't seem like they notice. Maybe it's a light load for them.

Lots of folks love old woodworking machines and would happily rehab that jointer. Not for $75 bucks though. That pic is a classic.

I wonder what my 99 SC Superlight would go for? I upgraded the fork to a Fox 32 if that makes a difference. And put hydraulic disc brakes on. The bike lives at my Dad’s place in Sandpoint and I ride it when I visit every year. I figure it’s worth more to me than anyone would pay for it, plus I don’t have to box and ship my newer bike Both ways

Things That Amuse You

Militant pro-lifers who are also militant anti-maskers. How dare you make your own decisions about what to do with your body? How dare you tell them what they can do with their body?
    Last edited by Mustonen; 10-18-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    focus.

^^^ Truth. Although I'm not sure I'm amused by it, this belongs equally in the shit that annoys you thread or the shit that should get people kicked in the sack thread.

Ms Boissal was holding a chicken (the white one) so I could file her beak which is crooked and needs regular maintenance. 10 seconds into it another bird jumps on my arm. 10 seconds later she's being used as a perch and they're pecking at her head:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bf329135-9b8b-4de7-a171-e39dee16a27a.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	972.1 KB 
ID:	344047
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Things That Amuse You

you should’ve listened to the wife ya beater

common on Sonora and Ebbetts Passes too
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

My wife was in a car driving over a pass in India. A truck had broken down and was blocking one lane, but traffic in both directions tried to go through on the other lane, nobody would back down, gridlock ensued. Most of the other drivers were truck drivers as well. They all got out of their trucks and started brewing tea. Eventually the solution was that a bunch of guys managed to push the truck off the road.

The New Yorker has suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin for masturbating on a Zoom video chat between members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio last week. Toobin says he did not realize his video was on.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers,” Toobin told Motherboard.

“I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,” he added.

Toob(in) bad. {sorry]. He's an excellent writer and commentator. likely neither the first nor the last.

I bet everyone on that Zoom call wishes they had just picked up the telephone instead.

'Zooming Boomer rubs everyone the wrong way'

It's hilarious that he's really only apologizing for being an idiot and getting busted, not for the actual jerking off in the middle of a conference call part. If you're even contemplating the idea of jerking off during a conference call you need to go take a long, hard look in the mirror because your head is not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    It's hilarious that he's really only apologizing for being an idiot and getting busted, not for the actual jerking off in the middle of a conference call part. If you're even contemplating the idea of jerking off during a conference call you need to go take a long, hard look in the mirror because your head is not right.
    Says you.

On the contrary, it's hard to think of a more appropriate activity to do during a conference call. Isn't jerking off what most people do at meetings--at least the ones whose minds aren't somewhere else altogether.

I don't get making it public though. Suspend him, sure. No need to announce it.

Multi-tasking is part of our work culture now.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    On the contrary, it's hard to think of a more appropriate activity to do during a conference call. Isn't jerking off what most people do at meetings--at least the ones whose minds aren't somewhere else altogether.

I don't get making it public though. Suspend him, sure. No need to announce it.
    Right, since most meetings are a figurative jerk session, why not actually jerk.

It is one way to get a raise at work.

I've felt compelled to do many unspeakable things on conference calls, but jerking off was never one of them. But, please, if you do get caught jerking off on a conference call, the appropriate apology is "I'm sorry I jerked off during a conference call" not "I'm sorry my technological ineptitude led to you witnessing me jerking off during a conference call."

I've felt compelled to do many unspeakable things on conference calls, but jerking off was never one of them. But, please, if you do get caught jerking off on a conference call, the appropriate apology is "I'm sorry I jerked off during a conference call" not "I'm sorry my technological ineptitude led to you witnessing me jerking off during a conference call."
    I really don’t see what’s so hard about that.
    I still call it The Jake.

Disagree. Always go with the 2nd one.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I really don’t see what’s so hard about that.
    At least they waited till completion of the call for it to come out.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post

Name:	bf329135-9b8b-4de7-a171-e39dee16a27a.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	972.1 KB 
ID:	344047
    Our little one loves chillin' with the chickens.

Name:	IMG_20201001_112443.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	2.52 MB 
ID:	344190

Name:	PXL_20201005_230323114.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	318.9 KB 
ID:	344191

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    At least they waited till completion of the call for it to come out.
    It's not over till you both get your cookies.
    I still call it The Jake.