Page 137 of 231 FirstFirst ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 5765
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    +2, Ms Boissal doesn't seem to differentiate between her inner monologue and her spoken words. It's one big story in her head and she's convinced I hear 100% of it while I really am privy to maybe 5%. Of course it's the most obtuse 5% that gets verbalized. When I tell her I have no idea what she's talking about since she's 1000 miles away from where she left the conversation in the first place to continue it in her head she gets annoyed with me and accuses me of not listening...
    My wife talks to herself, at length, about ordinary things, stuff she's doing or thinking. I think I'd prefer your situation. And when she does talk to me I still don't know what she's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    That shit ain't funny. And they are gonna be fucked when one falls off the lift for real.
    Soooo not funny; immediate nuking from Pluto required, vacuum pack the remains.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I saw that a while ago. It makes no sense to name mountains “little tits” in what is supposed to be a modern age of sensitivity.

Les Grand Tetons makes sense to a lonely horny explorer ages ago.

This shit is fubar.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Name:  crop.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  172.0 KB

A naked cell tower would fit in better than the fake tree. Looks like one of those fake xmas trees never intended to look real. (Ignore the black line--that's just me trying to figure out how Paint works.)

Truly amusing! Seems like they're actually trying to see how non-tree like they can make them before we rise up in horror.

Maybe belongs in POS thread too, but I’m struggling to reconcile the headline and the drophead.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1664748863.348325.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	216.6 KB 
ID:	428449

Maybe she was a witch?

Things That Amuse You

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Attachment 420999

Finally getting around to this one. Need to go buy a bigger ladder, but it does look better even before it’s done. Next step is bumping around in the attic and making sure all the vents are fully chicken wired before this fall.
    From the home remodel thread.

Finally bought that ladder. Finished the job. Enjoyed the cool fall evening from the hot tub on the deck and witnessed two big fat squirrels come home for the evening.

Boy were they chuffed that they couldn’t get in. They’re STILL going on about it.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    From the home remodel thread.

Finally bought that ladder. Finished the job. Enjoyed the cool fall evening from the hot tub on the deck and witnessed two big fat squirrels come home for the evening.

Boy were they chuffed that they couldn’t get in. They’re STILL going on about it.
    Because I watch the British baking show occasionally, I now know that yo6ur using chuffed incorrectly. Unless your use is sarcastic.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Because I watch the British baking show occasionally, I now know that yo6ur using chuffed incorrectly. Unless your use is sarcastic.
    Well goddamnit. Also that’s amusing.
    focus.

Counterpoint: you’re both right?

https://english.stackexchange.com/qu...ppy-or-unhappy

In any event. Pissed off squirrels are hilarious.
    focus.

WTF is this? "Yewww"?

Name:	20221003_222436.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	428617

BTW--I'm selling my IKON swag. Let's say $5 for the decal, $4 for the sticker, and $10 each for the cork coasters. PM me if you're interested. Or maybe I should have put this in gear swap. Sorry.

If you cut out the Y with a razor blade it’s an awesome sticker

We should mobilize a flash mob to plaster ikon resorts with these stickers.

This amicus brief by The Onion filed in the SCOTUS: https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...us%20Brief.pdf

Worth reading even for non-lawyers.

This amicus brief by The Onion filed in the SCOTUS: https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...us%20Brief.pdf

Here, here.

some asshole keeps farting in my pants
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

buttah cunting up random threads for no reason.

Wait - maybe that should be in the "Annoy You" thread.

that guy is the human equivalent of a shart
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Outstanding. I truly hope the SCOTUS justices get it, enjoy it, and rule in favor on that case.

I'm signed up for Zillow alerts in my town; maybe at some point I'll be able to buy. Anyway, got a "coming soon" alert for a property, which usually just has one picture associated with the listing, often (always) the Google street view. For this coming soon listing, this was the picture.

Name:	streetview.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	428700

Looks lovely. Someone should fire their agent

That’s hilarious. But I am amazed at the brass balls of a Grand Rapids attorney to risk his SCOTUS bar to file that.

the irony of the brief is delicious.

I’m sure the clerks are laughing their asses off. Hopefully some justices are laughing as well

….

The opening is stunning

=====

INTEREST OF THE AMICUS CURIAE1
    The Onion is the world’s leading news publication, offering highly acclaimed, universally revered cover- age of breaking national, international, and local news events. Rising from its humble beginnings as a print newspaper in 1756, The Onion now enjoys a daily read- ership of 4.3 trillion and has grown into the single most powerful and influential organization in human his- tory.
    In addition to maintaining a towering standard of excellence to which the rest of the industry aspires, The Onion supports more than 350,000 full- and part- time journalism jobs in its numerous news bureaus and manual labor camps stationed around the world, and members of its editorial board have served with distinction in an advisory capacity for such nations as China, Syria, Somalia, and the former Soviet Union. On top of its journalistic pursuits, The Onion also owns and operates the majority of the world’s transoceanic shipping lanes, stands on the nation’s leading edge on matters of deforestation and strip mining, and proudly conducts tests on millions of animals daily.
    ……

And then near the close?
    ========//
    This is the fifteenth page of a convoluted legal fil- ing intended to deconstruct the societal implications of parody, so the reader’s attention is almost certainly wandering. That’s understandable.

So here is a para- graph of gripping legal analysis to ensure that every jurist who reads this brief is appropriately impressed by the logic of its argument and the lucidity of its prose:
    Bona vacantia. De bonis asportatis. Writ of certiorari. De minimis. Jus accrescendi. Forum non conveniens. Corpus juris. Ad hominem tu quoque. Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Quod est demonstrandum. Actus reus. Scandalum magnatum. Pactum reservati dominii.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    WTF is this? "Yewww"?

Name:	20221003_222436.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	428617

BTW--I'm selling my IKON swag. Let's say $5 for the decal, $4 for the sticker, and $10 each for the cork coasters. PM me if you're interested. Or maybe I should have put this in gear swap. Sorry.
    these are made for the bumpers or back windows of people who have anti-ikon stickers on their vehicles.